Twins' b-day

Gale and Lia's 21th birthday was coming soon and they decided to throw a huge party. And of course, artistic as the whole family was, the twins decided to do different performances and asked their moms and aunties to participate.

"Momma, pretty please, could you just say yes? I know that if you do, mum will agree to do it too." Lia begged y/n, knowing deep down she would accept.

"Lia, are you insane? You and your brother are deliberately trying to embarass me in front of your friends." She replied, holding a laugh.

"C'mon, gorge, do it for us! Who never saw you dancing? As far as I remember, you WON Strictly Come Dancing last year." Lia looked up at her mom, head laid on her lap.

"Oh my God, you can't even get the information right, Leelee. Your mum did SCD, I did Dancing with the Stars." Y/n faked annoyance at her daughter's misinformation.

"But you won, didn't ya?" Lia rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I did." Y/N answered proudly.

"You were even a judge at RuPaul's Drag Race, why are you holding back?" Lia pouted and y/n pulled her cheeks.

"I'm just playing with you, kid. Have you thought about what I should do or is it up to me?" The girl grabbed her mom's hand and placed lots of grateful kisses.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, MOM! Gale and I think that you should choose, but we have one condition..."

"What is it?"

"You gotta do something really crazy and sexy and upbeat." Lia's devilish smile was plastered on her face.

"Why did I choose to have kids? I didn't sign up for that." Both mother and daughter laughed.

"What about Helena?"

"Gale's right now trying to convince her."

"Have mercy on your mum, she can't do anything crazy."

"We know, that's why you're gonna do it."

"I swear to God, you two are so mischievous. Where did you get this from?"

"Well, from the personification of mischief. You!"

"You little bitch, I can't even argue with you on that." They giggled and hugged each other.

"For real, now, thank you for not putting us aside. We're so incredibly proud and grateful for you and your brother!"

"You two are the greatest moms ever to exist, ok? We love you!"

While Lia was getting what they wanted, Gale was struggling to convince Helena.

"Mum! You're really going to crush our dreams?" So dramatic.

"Gale, for fucks sake, look at me! I'm old! You want me to lip sync and dance and be beautiful at the same time. Are you on drugs, son?"

"Mother, you're so beautiful! Being beautiful comes naturally to you, you just need to lip sync and dance, that's all."

"I'm gonna lip sync to Wait For It, then."

"HAMILTON, MUM? SERIOUSLY?" Gale bursted out laughing.

"Stop being so dramatic and pay attention to what you're doing. You're gonna drown my plants."

"I'm sorry. But seriously, what do you want me to do to convince you?"

"You could simply respect the fact that I'm an old lady and I don't want to be a joke between you and your friends after the party's over."

"You could never be a joke between us, mum! You're so talented, I know you can come up with something. Our friends love you and momma!" Gale hugged Helena, placing his chin on top of her head.

"Oh, so y/n agreed on doing this?"

"Lia's working on that, but I'm sure she'll say yes."

"Ok." Helena splashed water on her son's back. He screamed and she laughed.

"Is this your fucked up way to say yes? Because if it is, I totally forgive you."

"Yes, I'm in."

"OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He hugged her and spun her around, both laughing.

"Put me down, you giant beast."

"Sorry, sorry. So, you know what you're gonna do?"

"To be honest, no. But I promise it won't be Hamilton. I'll think of something more suitable."

"You would do amazing even if it was Hamilton, mum." The boy really admired his mother.

"So can I do it?" She asked with a wicked smile.

"Absolutely not!"

A/N: hello, babes! How y'all doing? I missed writing for fun. As a journalist, writing is my obligation, but not everything is fun like writing this and it sucks.
Anyway, this one will have more parts, but I can't promise to update them soon. But me know if you like the idea and if you want something especific to happen at the b-day party.
💕