Chapter 18

Kristopher ripped the ponytail out of Ryleigh's hair and spun them around. He continued to devour her lips as he walked them to the bed in the middle of the room. Her body shook against him in fear, terrified to drop her magic for him. But I will kill whoever tries to harm her, he vowed to himself. He struggled with himself at the knowledge that she was the last Karizma, his destined target for the last few years, his entire reason for relocating to Vancouver. A part of him had contemplated ripping her heart out right then while he had her backed against the wall, but the other part of him fought it. He loved her; for the first time in centuries, he felt love toward a woman, and it was not a feeling he was eager to lose. He knew that Master would be furious and that he would more than likely be subject to torture for his refusal to kill her, but she was worth it. In that instance when she admitted that she was in love with him as well, he knew that she was worth it all.

Ryleigh moaned softly as Kristopher carefully sat her on the bed. She untangled her limbs from his and bit her lip as he pulled his shirt over his head. His muscles were taut with arousal and lust as they rippled against his body. He slipped out of his jeans and the rippling traveled down his legs, his erection strained against his boxers. Ryleigh's fingers shook as she took off her own shirt. She craved him, but the vulnerability behind relinquishing her magic, even for a moment, terrified her. Her magic had been protecting her internally for her entire life; when she relinquishes it, her magic will be in the room with her, but it will not be inside of her. She will be basically human, something that she has never known.

Kristopher pushed Ryleigh back on to the bed and crawled on top of her. His auburn eyes were bright as he fixated on her emerald ones. He gripped her ass and pushed her further on to the bed, her head pressed right against the headboard. He lowered his head and kissed down her chest as his hands pulled her shorts off her body. His lips stopped at the string of her thong. He smirked and sucked the string into his mouth. He bit sharply, and his fangs sliced through the fabric. It fell off her core against the bedding. He heard her sigh softly, and his smirk widened. He lowered his head to the entrance of her core and plunged his tongue inside.

Ryleigh moaned as Kristopher snarled against her entrance. His tongue lapped at her arousal that was leaking out of her core, while his fangs gently bit the bundle of nerves of her clit. The sharpness of his fangs teased tearing her skin while they bit into her, and she arched her back up to offer him more access. She felt his dark growl reverberate in her core, and she moaned again. He bit down sharply with his fangs, and she gasped. She was positive that he drew blood out of her clit, but it simply aroused her even more.

Kristopher growled again as the taste of her blood dripped into his mouth, mixing with the sweet elixir that he was greedily drinking from her core. Fuck, he thought. She tastes good all around. His erection pulsated painfully, precum dripping from his head as he continued to taste his affection. He tore his face away from her suddenly with a snarl. If he continued to eat her out, he would lose control in his boxers. And he would be damned if he didn't lose control deep within her where he belonged, feeding on her while he came inside of her. He shoved his boxers off his body and brought his face back to hers.

Ryleigh kissed Kristopher greedily, her body bucking up to his as she begged for him. She was almost whimpering for him to drive into her. She still could not believe how much his fangs aroused her, awoke a new type of beast from within her. She wanted more; she wanted to feel his fangs deep inside of her while he himself was deep inside of her. She felt the head of his erection rub against her clit as he ground his hips into hers, and she cried out. "Kristopher," she breathed as she clawed into his back. "Please," she begged as she bucked her body into him again.