☘︎Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1☘︎

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tw= abuse, rape, throw up, yelling
-----------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth pov
I wake up and immediately rush to the bathroom. I start to throw up. In the past few weeks this as been happening a lot. At first I thought I ate something that made me sick but now.... I don't think this is food fault.

After I finish I wash my teeth and sit in the bathroom floor. I feel pretty weak and I don't know why.

I get up and start to get ready. I have to go to work today even if I don't feel well I would do anything to get out of this house.

Benjamin, my boyfriend, is becoming abusive towards me but I can't tell anyone or he will get me punished. We started dating 1 year ago and at first he was very nice and polite but 7 months ago he started to yell at me every time and he started to touch me where I don't want to. I do something wrong, he will get me punishment.

I start to go into the kitchen really slowly so I don't wake him up. I quickly grab an apple and get ibot my car and drive to set.

I'm filming "capitan America: Civil War" and I have to say it's amazing see everyone but I haven't been pretty well so keep my distance.

Anyways I arrive at the set and park my car and head towards the set. Immediately Chris Evans runs towards me and hugs.
"Chris I love you too but I can't breath" I say
"oh opss sorry Lizzie"
"don't worry".

I say bye to Chris and I go get ready to become Wanda. First they dress me up and then they take me to the make up. There I find Scarlett.
"heyy Lizzie how are you?"
"hey Scar, I'm okay you?"
"im fine. Are you sure you're okay? You seem a bit pale"
"don't worry I'm fine" I say and smile at her and she returns the smile.

We finish get ready and then we go to the set. Today we are doing the airport scene. I feel so tired and it's so hot in here. I hope everything goes right.

We start filming and I'm sweating a lot. I don't know why I feel so hot.
"Lizzie are you sure you're okay? You're sweating a lot and you're pale"
"Chris I'm fine stop worrying, it's just summer so it's normal sweating"
"if you say so".

We start to film again. Now we are doing the scene we're team Cap and team Iron man run towards each other. I start running with the others but my body can't take it anymore. I slow down and fall on the floor.
"catch her!" is the last thing I ear before I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys what's up?
So here is the first chapter yayyy!
Sorry I know it's short.
Anyways I think we all know what Lizzie has right?
Well this is ill see you in the next part!
Stay safe, drink water and eat
Love youuu

Word count: 515