☘︎Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7☘︎

Scarlett pov

"I'm very sorry but the baby is dead" the doctor told us with compassion on his face. We already had tears in our eyes and that made us cry even more. We were so sorry for Lizzie. "And Lizzie? Is she okay?" Chris asked, "she hit her head but she is fine, she also may have some pain for some days due the miscarriage but we'll give you some pills so she won't be in much pain" he said and then walked away. 

Chris came and hugged me, whispering "she's okay Scar don't worry". After 5 minutes sitting there just crying Flo and Chris had to go home so I asked a nurse where Lizzie's room was and went to see her.

As soon as I entered I saw her laying on the bed while hugging her stomach, "Hey Liz" "Scar" she said with a broken voice, "I lost the baby" she said and I went to her and pulled her into an hug, "it's okay, it's okay it wasn't your fault" I said. After a minute of silence she spoke again, "it was a boy" and then she smiled, it was a sad smile, the one you do when you are in so much pain that you can't even cry, that, broke my heart. 

"You want me to stay?" I asked her as it was getting late and in her room there was another bed as they, again, thought I was her wife. "Yes please" she said, I kissed her head and got comfy in the bed. "Night Scar, I love you" she said "goodnight beautiful, I love you too" and then we both fell asleep.

(Time skip, a week later, sorry not sorry) Scarlett pov

It was a week later, Lizzie was feeling a lot batter and they sent her home. It was a bit difficult at first for her but then she was just fine. Oh and I'm falling for her even more. It's a week that is just us in the house and I can't take my eyes off her not even for a second. I mean. Look at her. She is stunning, beautiful and kind, funny and a lot of others things. Man I really wish that the doctors where right and that I was her wife. But I know for sure she doesn't like me back so there's no point.

Also I told Flo about my crush, and I don't know but I feel like she is planning something, I'm scared. 

"Girls I want you two to get ready, dress fancy but not too much, be ready for Umm 6:30 pm" Florence said, coming into the house like it was nothing. "Why?" Lizzie asked but Flo just answered with a "you'll see" and then she smirked at me. Oh no. 

By 6:20 I was ready to go. I wore this black suit 

I was now just waiting for Lizzie

I was now just waiting for Lizzie. When she came out of her room my eyes immediately landed on her. She looked stunning 

"You like what you see?" She said giggling

"You like what you see?" She said giggling. "I do" and then I smirked that made her blush. "Shall we go now?" I asked and she nodded so we went to my car and right away I go a message from Florence sending me a location. I drove there and when we arrived we saw it was a fancy restaurant. Then we saw Florence so we went to her. "So I Umm left something at home but I reserved a table at your name Scar so you guys just head in and I'll come back in a minute" she said so we entered and a lady took us to a table for 2. Weird.

It had been already 10 mins and Flo didn't come back so I decided to text her.

                                             Flo💜

                                                                                      How much till you came back?

I won't come :) it's your time to make a move so take it ;)

Of course she planned this. Ugh I guess I have no choice here. "So what did Flo said?" Liz asked, "Umm she said that she can't come so it will be just the two of us" I said and she smiled and nodded. After some minutes of silence I decided to speak, "Lizzie I need to tell you something" "what is it?" She asked. Ok here goes nothing. "I..

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hello I'm backk. Sorry for not updating but I was so busy with school I could do anything. Also yes i changed the book cover because I wanted to. :)

Anyways here is the new chapter hope you like it. 

Oh and I won't update much on my one shot book as I really want to finish this one then start another story. But I will still do some one shots

Sorry its really short. Stay safe. Love you all <33

Word count: 841