☘︎Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6☘︎

No one pov 

The 24th of December, Christmas Eve. This time should be happy for everyone right? Well at the Johansson house seems like it was a very happy time. At least for now. 

It was almost 8pm, means that Christmas Eve dinner was about to start. Lizzie and Scarlett spent all evening cooking. They made lots of great food. Chris Evans and Florence Pugh we're going to spend the dinner with them. Neither Scarlett or Lizzie went to their family this year. Scarlett family was in NY and she was in LA for filming so she couldn't go to them. And Lizzie.....well actually the young woman would have loved to spend the Christmas with her family but they were all very busy so she found herself spending time with Scar, Chris and Florence. Not that she minded, she loved everyone there, but to be honest she was a little down, from a few days her stomach has been hurting but she of course didn't tell anyone, she didn't want to bother them because of a stupid stomachache. Scarlett already did so much for her and she didn't want to ruin her friends Christmas. So she stayed quiet.

At dinner they had a great time, they laughed, joked and mad funny comments of everyone on set. But Lizzie smile was full of pain. And Scarlett was the one to notice.

"Hey Liz you're okay?" She asked her "yeah I'm fine" replied the other woman "are you sure?" Scarlett asked again to make sure "Yes Scar I promise I'm fine" but that wasn't the truth, and Scarlett knew this, but she kept quiet.

After dinner they all decided to watch a movie, and only after 30 minutes Lizzie fell asleep on Scarlett shoulder. Scarlett smiler when she saw Lizzie asleep on her, but then she quickly turned her head away blushing when she realized that Chris and Florence were starting at her. 

It's been an hour and everyone was into the movie when Lizzie jumped awake and ran to the bathroom, leaving everyone in the room confused but then they all ran to her when they heard her screaming. 

Lizzie pov 

I felt a liquid slid down my body and immediately ran to the bathroom. I put down my underwear an then I screamed. There was blood. That meant that my baby was dead.

I think I should end it here should I?

Nah I'm kidding here here the other part loves

I had lost my baby. I stated crying like crazy and then I heard knocks on the door and voices that told me to open the door but I just couldn't. I felt like my whole world had just died. I couldn't breath. I couldn't move. All I could do was crying on the bathroom floor. Then I heard Scarlett voice, "Liz, love can you open the door please? We just want to help you" so I tried to stand but I just couldn't and I feel on the floor again hitting my head, and from there everything was a blur.

Scarlett pov

Me, Flo and Chris tried to get Lizzie to open the door but then we heard something fall so Chris decided to break the door. As soon as it opened we saw Lizzie underwear (she took it off but don't worry she had a long dress so no one sees anything:)) full of blood and we all already had tears in our eyes but then we turned out heads and found Lizzie unconscious on the floor. We all ran to her and Chris called 911. After only 2 minutes the paramedics were here and Chris lead them were we were and immediately noticed the underwear so I said in tears "she is pregnant" and the paramedics looked at us with compassion in their eyes as they felt immensely sorry for Lizzie. 

I got to go on the ambulance with Lizzie so at least one of us was with her and then Chris and Flo would follow us behind with Flo car. 

As soon as we arrived at the hospital a doctor came and took Lizzie for test and to see if she had a miscarriage or not. Soon later Chris and Flo arrived and we all waited in the waiting room till the doctor came to us and told us "I'm very sorry but........

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't really know how I feel about this chapter but oh well I thought it was time to update something even tho I don't feel much good. 

It this past days I've felt a little down. I don't really know why.

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. Have a good night/day!

Love you all <33

Word count: 776