☘︎Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2☘︎

-----------------------------------------------------------TW: pregnant, yelling, abuse, blood, rape
No one pov
Elizabeth falls on the floor, all the cast comes running towards her.
"Lizzie wake up!" they all say with tears in their eyes. The director calls and ambulance.

After 2 minutes (idk how much time the ambulance takes to come so yeah) the ambulance is finally there. They take Elizabeth to the hospital. Scarlett goes with her. The rest of the cast follows with their own cars not too far behind.

When they arrive at the hospital, the doctors take Elizabeth away to do test. The others wait impatiently.

Finally after one hour a doctor comes near the cast and says.
"hi in doctor Collins, you want me to say every information here or just to one?"
"umm you can say everything right now" Chris (Evans) respond
"okay. So it appears that miss. Olsen passed out not for any sickness. It's normal to be tired and less strong when a woman is pregnant. So she just needs to get some rest and she will be fine" the doctor says while looking at the file
"wait did you say pregnant?" Scarlett asks
"yes. It appears that miss. Olsen is pregnant and she's been for 2 weeks"
"oh okay thank you. Is she awake?" Rdj says a bit in shock
"yes you can go see her. And after that one of you can take her home".
The Cast thanks the doctor, then they decide that only Chris E. and Scarlett will go see her and then Scarlett will take her home.

Scarlett and Chris make their way to where Lizzie is. When they open the door they see her with tears streaming down her face.
"oh don't cry Liz, everything will be okay yeah?" Scarlett says while hugging her best friend.
"I-I'm p-pregnant Scar"
"I know I know, but it's amazing okay? You might have a little you in your belly" the girl responds not letting Lizzie go.
"Liz everyone has gone back to set but the doctor said that you need to rest so Scarlett will take you home okay?"
Chris says
"okay"
"perfect then let's go"

Lizzie gets changed and then Chris says goodbye to them and Scarlett and Lizzie drive to Elizabeth's home.
"so how do you think Benjamin will react at the news?" Scarlett asks
"umm I don't Know" the girl responds.

The truth was that Lizzie knew what Benjamin was going to react. He specifically said that he didn't want any kids. But 3 weeks ago he reaped Elizabeth. And she got pregnant. She was scared to tell him.

Elizabeth pov
Scarlett stops when we reach my house. I see Benjamin car so I know he's already home.
"call me if you need anything okay?" Scarlett tells me
"sure, I'll see you soon"
"bye"
And then she drives away.

I enter in the house and see Benjamin on the couch drinking. I try to walk away but he ears me.
"heyy Lizzie, you are finally back baby"
"umm yes, Benjamin I have to tell you something"
"what is it?" he asks, he starts to get closer to me and I try to get away but my back it's the kitchen wall.
"I-I'm p-pregnant" I say quickly. I see his face turning angry
"WHAT?! I SPECIALLY TOLD YOU THAT I DIDN'T WANT KIDS".

He takes my shoulders and throws me at the stairs. I hit my head and it start to bleed. He takes a knife and start to cut my legs and harms. I yell in pain but he covers my mouth.
"YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME. NOW I'M GONNA GO AWAY. WE ARE DONE! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO RAISE THAT MONSTER ALONE!" and with that he leaves.

I slowly take my phone and call Scarlett.
"hello?"
"h-help m-me"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooooo
Here is a new chapter ehehehe
Poor Lizzie
Anyways how are you guys?

Anddd Idk what else to say!

Drink, stay safe and eat a little bit!
I love you all!

Words count: 673