☘︎Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5☘︎

No one pov
Lizzie finally wakes up. It's 10 am. It's not common for Lizzie to wake up late but she was very tired after yesterday.
Scarlett made breakfast for the two of them because Chris had to go to set for film some scene and they were all alone.
And this is how their next days went.
Lizzie always woke up late and then her and Scarlett had breakfast together. Like two best friends. The problem was that they weren't nomal best friends. But they weren't lovers. It was a really strange relationship. Sometimes it was awkward. But not for too long.

For a few days Scarlett made up her mind. She wanted Lizzie to tell the cops about Benjamin. But she was sure Lizzie would never had done that. Not because she thought that Benjamin didn't deserve it, but because Lizzie found it very difficult to talk to people especially the cops.

Scarlett pov
I have to convince Lizzie to call the cops. I mean what that kind of monster did is NOT acceptable. I'll talk to her.

I'm standing by the door of Lizzie room. I should knock. Ok I'll do that.
After some seconds I ear a small 'come in' before I open the door only to find my best friend in her pijama in bed.

"hey so I wanted to talk to you" I say and sit down on the bed.
"tell me"
"I think you should call the cops. I mean that person should not be free right know and-"
"Scar" she tries to say but I interrupt
"no Lizzie. You know that calling the cops is the best option"
"i know Scar but I can't. I can't mentally do that okay? And if I tell them that they would ask to see by scars and bruises so they can believe me." she says. Okay let's be honest I didn't think about that but it doesn't Metter. She as to.

In the next days I try to convince her to calm the cops and she actually said to me that she will think about it!

Lizzie pov
Maybe Scar is right I should really call the cops. I'll think about it.

At night
I am into a room. A very dark one. Nothing is there. Or at least. I think. Suddenly two arms pick me up and I can see a light. Someone throws me into a bed. It's not very comfortable. I turn to see who it is. Benjamin. I start shaking. By breath is getting quick. He start undressing me. I try to move away but I can't. I scream but nothing.
He start raping me. I scream out in pain and fear. Nothing. He doesn't stop. I cry harder. I want it to stop.
Suddenly someone speaks.
"Lizzie wake up!"

I jump up.
"Lizzie you okay?!" Scarlett asks concerned.
I shake my head and cry even harder. I can't breath. Shit.

Scarlett pov
I wake up in the middle of the night by someone screaming and crying. I quickly realize that is Lizzie so I hurry up and and run to her room. I find her in her bed all sweat and crying. She's having a nightmare.
"Lizzie wake up!" I scream. She jusps awake.
"Lizzie are you okay?" I ask. She shakes her head. She starts to cry harder. I notice she's not breathing correctly. She's having a panic attack.
I take her into my arms and start rubbing some circles around her back. She calms a little. I start to whisper some sweet things and finally she calms down. I look at her and she looks at me.
"I'm not ready to call the cops" she Whispers.
"that's okay, take all the time you need" I say and after a bit she falls asleep in my arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello beautiful people! Look who finally updated! Me ehehehe!

So how are you all doing?
Hope you liked this part!

We have to choose a gender for the baby, what do you say? It could be twins too😏

Anyways hope you had a good day! Love you all!

Check out my new book! 'Scarlett johansson/Elizabeth olsen daughter one shots (+characters)'

Word count: 710
Credit ideas: jojocat1