☘︎Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9☘︎

Time skip, 9 months
Lizzie pov

So we found out we were having twins, which makes sense since I have twins on my family and Scarlett is literally a twin, and they are both girls, we are so happy. I should go in labor in a week. God I can’t wait to meet our little angels. We decided to name one of our daughters Emma Marie Johansson Olsen and the other Elena Rose Olsen Johansson. We are currently watching tv when I feel pain in my lower stomach and it causes me to groan “is everything alright?” Scarlett asked me, and I was about to reply when another sharp of pain hit me “I think the girls are coming”I groan and that causes Scarlett to jump up and grab the bag that was near the couch and she took it to the car. Then she came back and picked me up and also took me to the car and then she started driving to the hospital.

Time skip,
after the girls are born
They are finally here, I can’t believe it, after nine months they are finally here. I’m currently feeding Emma while Scarlett I singing to Elena. It feels so right. Our little girls.

                         THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really sorry to end it like this but i feel like this book isn't in a good place and I just can't continue it. Maybe one day I'll re-write it but not now. Also soon it's gonna be out my new book which I still a Scarzzie book x daughter (child)

And nothing love you all <33

Word count: 270