☘︎Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8☘︎

"I really like you..." I said and immediately put my head down in embarrassment and fear that she will say that she doesn't like me. But to my surprise she just took my hand, and made me look at her and  then she said "I really like you too Scar" and I smiled like an idiot. 

"So what does this makes us?" She asked "well....Elizabeth Chase Olsen would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked "I would love nothing more" she responded and I kissed and damm, it felt so right. 

We spent the night together and when we came home we immediately went to the bedroom and had fun for the rest of the night (I didn't know if you guys wanted smut so if you do please tell me :))

Lizzie pov, 1 year later (sorry I'm doing it for the story)

So it's been a year, a year since the most beautiful girl in the world asked me to be her girlfriend. I recently moved completely at Scar's house. And things are going great. It's been the best year ever. We also finished filming and is about to come out the new film of the avengers "infinity war" and I'm quite excited about it. 

Also Scarlett said how much she would love to start a family with me and at first I was a bit unsure but now I really want to have a family with her. And I told her. And two weeks ago we tried so now I'm just waiting for pregnancy test as I'm late with my period. Oh it's time to look. Nah I can't look. "SCARLETT" "what?! Is everything alright?!" She asked running to me; "I can't look, can you look?" I asked with puppy eyes; "did you seriously just yelled for this? Ugh fineee I'll look" I smiled and moved so she could see. There was a moment of silence. Then she picked me up and stared dancing around so I said giggling "it's positive isn't it?" "Yesss" and we kissed. We were gonna have a family soon. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Yes I'm alive. 

Soo finally something happy! Let's see how much does it last ehehe

But oh well here is the new chapter! Hope you liked it! I'll try to update a bit more in these days as I don't have school :) also just to warm you that I won't probably post on May and June as I'll have my school exams

Stay safe y'all!

Word count: 412