☘︎Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3☘︎

-----------------------------------------------------------TW: blood, rape, abuse, knife, pregnancy
Scarlett pov
My phone starts to ring and I see that Lizzie is calling me. I pick up.
"hello?" I say
"h-help m-me". I can ear that Lizzie voice is weak and in pain. Without wasting any time I get into my car and drive at hers.

I enter into the house and see Lizzie on the floor near the stairs with blood ripping down from her head, arms and legs. I run to her.
"hey hey stay with me okay?" I say. I knew she was in pain so while I was in the car I called an ambulance.

"where's Benjamin? He did this?" I ask trying to keep her awake. She slowly nodded her head and I could feel the anger inside of me growing. I knew something was wrong with him but hell not at this point.

After what it feels like forever I finally ear the ambulance. They run towards us and immediately take Lizzie in.
"are you her wife?" one doctor asks
"n-no I'm not. Oh umm she's pregnant" why do I feel so sad about the question?
"shit. Okay let's take her really quick to the hospital. This does not look good".
They let me go with them. I know I should think about Lizzie conditions right now but the only thing in my mind is the question that the doctor did.

No one pov
As the ambulance arrives at the hospital the doctors immediately rush Elizabeth into a room telling Scarlett to wait. Scarlett was unsure to call someone. It was late so she decided to not disturb anyone. She also knew that Lizzie would not be able to live alone because of what happened and the pregnancy. And Scarlett house was big and she was alone. (I forgot to mention that Colin, Robbie and Rose do not exist Ehehehe). So later she would ask Lizzie wanted to stay with her.

Meanwhile the doctors stitch all the cuts that Elizabeth has. Some of them were more deep then others and they were a lot so it took some time. After that they put Elizabeth into a room and the doctor went to Scarlett to inform her of the situation.

Scarlett pov
The doctor finally comes out.
"so we have stitched all of the cuts that we found. Some of them were really deep. Also it seems that the cuts on her body were made by a knife. And the cut on her head seems to be due a fall. Also we checked her baby and it's totally fine." he says.
"okay thank you, umm can I see her?"
"yes of course she is in room 211, we'll tell you when she can leave"
And after that I went to Lizzie.

Lizzie pov
I open my eyes and see that I'm in an hospital room. I remember all the things that happened. I start to tear up. I'm happy that Benjamin got away from me but I really did love him. I get pulled out of my mind when I ear the door being open. I see Scarlett standing with a worried look.
"hey" I say weakly
"hey Liz, how are you feeling?"
"everything hurts. Did they tell you anything about the baby?"
"yes they said that the baby is fine. Don't worry okay?"
"okay" I sigh in relief.
"Liz can I ask you something?" Scarlett asks
"sure"
"how did you become pregnant if Benjamin didn't want kids"
I look away. I knew that soon or later someone was going to ask me that question.
"you don't have to answer if you don't want to"
"no I want to tell you it's just.... Not easy"
"take all the time you need. I'm here"
And after that I start to tell her everything.

Flashback 3 weeks ago. TW.
I get home after a really exhausting day. I filmed all day because the new movie "capitan America: civil war" was going to be out in some months.
I knew that my boyfriend, Benjamin, wasn't happy when I filmed all day but I couldn't do anything about it. Recently he started to become even more aggressive than before. He wants more.

I go to mine and Benjamin bedroom and see him sitting on the bed with a bottle of wine in his hand.
"hey babe I missed you" I says, he start to come closer, I can smell the alcohol in his mouth.
"yeah I did too"
"umm that's good. How about we get some fun huh?" he says. He starts to touch me but I don't like it. It makes uncomfortable.
"n-no thank you"
"wrong answer"
And then he start to strip me. I try to get away but he doesn't let go of me. He rapes me. I cry and yell but he covers my mouth. No one Eard me. And for a week after I get home from work he did this.
End of flashback

"omgg Lizzie I'm so sorry for you! You have to tell the cops this so they can arrest him okay?" Scarlett says
"yeah b-but will you come with me?" I ask, honestly I don't want to be alone
"of course. Also I was going to ask if you want me to stay with you? At least till the baby born"
"ohh yes please. But can we stay at your house? I don't want to go back at mine, it remembers me of Benjamin and all of the bad things that he did"
"of course"
She hugs me and we stay like that for a while. We actually fall asleep like that. She's really the best friend everyone should have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guysss!
I finally updated yay!
This chapter is a bit long ehehehe
And sad. I know this actually didn't happen but I feel sad. Now I'm questioning why all my stories have to have a bad love interest at first.

Anyways remember to drink water, stay safe, eat a little bit and get some rest! Love you all!

Word count: 1015 (wow)