You're Somebody Else

You're Somebody Else - Acoustic by flora cash

________

Y/N's POV

Another goodnight's sleep was in the bag. I've been getting a full eight hours of sleep without waking up in the middle of the night. My body felt relaxed, and the endless amount of energy I have every morning is astronomical. I'm usually not a morning person, but lately, it's been different. Things are great, and my days are getting better. Every morning, ever since last week, Florence and I have been going on our traditional morning run. And for the most part, it always ends with us going to the farmer's market. We would always come back to her house with at least five bags of fruits and veggies.

Unfortunately, we couldn't go on our morning run today. I slept over at her house again because we finished two bottles of wine last night and she didn't want me to drive. I was very intoxicated, so I didn't fight it. I didn't realize how much I drank last night until I woke up abruptly the next morning because my phone was going off. I answered it without looking to see who was calling.

"Hello?" I groaned, my eyes tied shut.

F- I'm going to assume that you are just now waking up. How are you feeling?

Y/N- I feel like shit

F- Aww, I'm sorry bub. I wasn't going to call you, but you told me to wake you up around this time to remind you that your lunch with Scarlett is today.

Y/N- I totally forgot about that. Thank you for letting me know. You're the best.

F- I got you. I also made you a quick snack and medicine for your headache should be by the dining table. I hope you feel better.

Y/N- What would I do without you?

F- Completely, utterly lost. But, I'm here now so you won't be anymore.

Y/N- You couldn't have gotten a little faster to me? I've been waiting

F- Well, the wait is over. I'm here to stay. I won't go anywhere.

Y/N- Good, because I wouldn't want you anywhere else

F- I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Y/N- Miss Pugh, are you flirting with me?

F- Is that a problem? You're asking like that's a problem

Y/N- What? Of course not. Am I that irresistible that you're flirting with me?

F- Okay, now you ruined the moment. Nice job.

Y/N- Oh, so we were having a moment?

F- Now you're just teasing me. How about you get up from my bed and eat the snack I made you so you can take your medicine?

Y/N- Yes MOM

F- Good girl. Have fun on your lunch date with Scar!

Y/N- Have a great day on set my Flo Flo

After we bid our goodbye, I spent at least the next three minutes smiling to myself. Florence is something else, and whenever she's around, I feel relaxed. No weight on my shoulder and problems don't seem to run around my mind like they always do. For once, I'm at peace with myself.

I did my morning routine and ate the quick snack that Florence made me before I went back to my apartment to change. I still have yet to unpack completely, so I went with a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black combat boots. I was in a bit of a hurry, so I didn't have the time to look at my closet further and contemplate on my outfit. I rushed to get my keys before going outside to my motorcycle.