two

A month and a half is enough time to get to know someone personally and the amount of time spent between Leilani and Harry was crazy.

Leilani could trust Harry and Harry could trust her. Leilani loved Harry's company and vice versa. They just love each other's presence. It's never a dull moment with the two of them.

When they're not together, they're texting. Both of them wide grins and giggling. Leila and Colin knows a difference in Leilani and so does Issac with Harry.

They claim that she's more radiant and just happy. Seeing Leilani's smile every second makes Colin fall in love with her more. Same with Harry. He's always been a happy lad, but you could just tell he's also glowing.

Leilani though would never text Harry while she's doing her 'job'. She would send a quick 'I'll text you in a few hours.' And left it at that. Harry didn't question why because it wasn't his place. He wasn't her boyfriend, so he had no right.

Speaking of Leilani's 'job', she was at it right now. Hanging in her black, heavily tinted car, at the corner of Namau'u street. The one of the ghettoest street in South Side. She had one of her well trusted boys BJ with her. Leilani was always packin'. Pistol under her seat, just in case.

"Saw you in the papers the other day." BJ says. Leilani looks up from her phone, to BJ, confused. "What? Why was I in the papers?"

"Hanging out with Harley or Henry, no that's not it. Someone famous with an H."

"Harry?" Leilani asks, and he nods his head.

"You said someone famous? Harry's not famous. If he was he would have mentioned it or I should have known. He just told me he's from the UK."

"I don't know, you haven't seen the mags and Maui news, you're on there quite a lot with him. Like everyday I think. At the numerous beaches and restaurants."

"Colin keeps all those papers. It's in his office. You could see for yourself." Leilani sits there speechless and confused, not believing one word out of BJ's mouth.

"Sell this last ziploc and let's go." Leilani says and BJ complies.

Leilani never seen paparazzi around taking their pictures. Yeah, a few teenage girls would ask for a picture with Harry and make small talk with Leilani but she never understood why. She was so oblivious to everything.

She thought that they took a picture with him because he's a hot british guy and they don't see much of them here on the island.

Selling the last ziploc, Leilani drives to Colin's safe house and walks right in Colin's office. Colin sitting at his large oak wood desk with various papers and magazines scattered around, all open to a page where there's articles of Harry and Leilani.

Leilani reads them and they're mostly the same thing. 'Who's Harry Styles' mystery girl.' 'Hot Hawaii fling.' One Direction's Harry Styles new mystery girl.'

One Direction. Harry Styles. He's in the worlds biggest boyband, Leilani thought. She sits, and takes this all in. Biggest fucking boyband in the world. Wow. Holy fuck. He's beyond famous, he's known everywhere, everywhere. And Leilani failed to figure it out.

Harry is associated with Leilani, who is associated with drugs and murders. This can't be good. She can't get too attach but she's afraid that it's too late.

"You didn't know?" Colin speaks up after a long moment of silence.

"I didn't. I was way too oblivious and I just have a great time with him all the time, I didn't even notice."

"You like him then?"

"That's none of your business."

"It is when your fucking slacking, Leilani!" Leilani just sits back in the seat, rolling her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up Colin. I am not slacking and Harry has nothing to do with it!" But he might, Leilani thought. Leilani abruptly stands up and walks out, driving home.

Sending a text to Harry when she's lying on her bed.

*Hiiii 🐸*

*Why the frog :(* Leilani chuckles, and her anger is lifted away, all because of Harry.

*You do a certain face that looks like a frog. When are you and my father gonna be back?*

*Do not! We're on our way to the house right now, Isaac bought dinner. Why?*

*Need to talk to you.*

*Doesn't sound too good. Are you alright? Am I in trouble?*

*You definitely are in trouble 😏*

*That could be taken in numerous ways. Trying not to think of the dirty ones.*

Leilani doesn't reply, instead she laughs at the text then takes a shower, washing away the smell of Marijuana with her passion fruit body wash and sweet smell of her shampoo.

After eating a home cooked meal which was a Hawaiian dish called Chicken Hekka. It was one of Leilani's favorites and Harry seemed to love it also. Leilani and Harry chilled in the living room, with the TV on and Isaac upstairs taking a shower.

"What was it that you wanted to talk about." Harry spoke up first. Leilani didn't know how to say it, so she just said it point blank. No short cuts or sugar coating.

"So, what's it like being in the worlds biggest boyban-"

"Bloody hell." Harry muttered.

"Honestly I thought you knew because all the magazines and papers."

"I am quite oblivious and don't really care what goes on, hence why I didn't know who you were."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"That's not exactly how I would introduce myself."

"Hello, I'm Harry Styles, from biggest boyband in the world, One Direction." Leilani tries a british accent causing both of them to laugh and Leilani's forehead falling to Harry's shoulder still chuckling. She looks up as the laughs die down and Harry's face is literally inches away causing Lei's breathing to hitch. Harry looks down to Lei's lips.

"Can I kiss you, Leilani?"

"Please." Leilani breathes out and warm plump lips are on hers. They kiss for a second, slow and passionate. Harry cupping her cheek, hand big, he has his fingers through her hair. Leilani's hand on his chest. They pull back, Harry's thumb rubbing Leilani's cheek, smiling fondly. Leilani smiling shyly up at him and she is never shy. What has Harry done to her?