six

The next morning Leilani woke up fairly sore but it was the good kind of sore. She'd never experienced sex like that. Ever. She's definitely not complaining. Maybe they can go for a round two? It was still early because it was still dark outside.

With Harry sleeping beside Leilani, she starts kissing his neck, sucking another hickey and another on his chest. Harry stirs in his sleep. Leilani kisses his lips before grabbing Harry's softie and rubbing it til it was semi-hard, that's when Harry woke up. Peaked an eye open, Leilani smirking down at him, kissing him.

"Round two already?" Harry's voice, full of sleep, making Leilani groan. "Fuck. Your voice is so hot." Harry takes it from there and they go for round two.

When they finished and napped, it was almost seven in the morning, so they laid naked pressed up against each other, just talking. Harry ordered room service and housekeeping because they needed to change the bed sheet. They showered together and it wasn't supposed to happen but you see, Leilani and Harry have no self control when they're with each other. So in the shower they went for round three.

The housekeeper and room service came at the same time so Harry and Leilani ate on the balcony. When the house keeper finished, they settled in the freshly made bed and turned the tv on.

And guess what channel it was on. The news channel. They found the man, and he was identified as Casey Rosario. He looked fairly familiar.

"Wow. Someone just shot a man by the pier and just left him. I hope who ever killed him pays for it. What a selfish person. Have they ever thought, he has a family to care for? What if he has a new born baby? Bloody bastards." Harry says from beside Leilani and her heart races. She doesn't know what to feel. Harry doesn't even know who the killer is yet, he hates them.

"What if he was involved with a drugs and crimes?" Leilani defended.

"Then that would be different obviously. He probably deserved it then."

"Mhm." That's all Leilani said after that. Colin called and Leilani answered her phone with Harry beside her. Harry felt good that she didn't have to go on the bathroom or balcony to have that conversation.

"Hey Colin. I'm right next to Harry." Leilani warns in a neutral voice

"Okay. Just need some help with the money issues. Come to my office as soon as you can, please." And with that Leilani hung up, briefly giving Harry a kiss and putting on casual clothes.

"I'll be back real quick." Leilani said, sliding on her kimono cardigan.

"You said that last night. It took you three hours." Leilani sits next to Harry, at the edge of the bed. Placing her hand on his bare waist, tracing his tattoo there.

"When I come back, we can do whatever you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Haven't seen you perform Tahitian."

"We'll go to a luau tonight then, and I'll call my Kumu right now, letting her know I'm dancing." And it was that easy for Leilani.

"Love these on you by the way." Leilani traces her fingers over the love bites and hickeys all over Harry's chest and neck. Harry ghosts his fingers over Leilani's, then kisses it.

"I'll see you later." Leilani kiss the corner of Harry's lips and leaves. Already on the phone with her Kumu, letting her know that she wanted to perform tonight. Of course, Leilani was one of the best, so Kumu didn't say no. Though, Leilani had to be there four hours before the luau so she can practice a bit and that was fine with her.

*Talked with Kumu. She said if I want to perform, I need to be there four hours before the show so I could practice a bit.*

*of course, love.*

"What's happening?"

"It makes fucking sense Leilani! Fucking all of it!" Colin says as Leilani walks in and sits down, confused.

"That's why Richard wanted him dead! Fuck! He set us up!" Richard? Who the fuck was Richard?

"That's fucking Cain's brother! Casey fucking Rosario! Cain Rosario's little brother! Now that we killed him, Cain is going to come after us!" Leilani's jaw dropped. That's why he looked so familiar! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Richard knew, Casey was basically undercover for his own brother. Richard found out, and made us kill him." Leilani concludes, shocked.

"He's gonna kill one of us, Colin."

"You can go. I'll come up with a plan to keep us safe. I'll keep you updated." Colin said, already on his phone.

"Thanks for showing me that Harry has a claim on you by the way." Leilani said nothing but left quickly. Letting her Dad know she's performing tonight at the Luau and that he should keep Harry company. Her Dad accepted and said they'll meet up at the luau.

Harry was surprised that Leilani was fairly quick, only been gone for an hour. They left to go eat and walk around Front Street until Leilani had to go to the Luau.

Leilani was greeted by everyone and they told her which numbers their doing and Kumu suggested Leilani do a solo just for tonight and how could Leilani pass up that offer. They planned it and told the coordinator and the other crew about it, so everything was set two hours before the actual show.

"Come on, let's get those hickeys covered up." Leila says, covering them up nicely with foundation. They put on their costumes, getting ready for the performance.

Leilani danced the last set, so the fire dance an hula was already finished, now it was Leilani's groups turn. The four men and Leilani and Leila took the stage. Smiling brightly and dancing with passion, killing the show.

She spots Harry at the middle table, gives him a wink and continues to dance. Swaying her hips in an 8 figure, with the Tahitian drumming. When her solo was up, the 5 other members stood in the background. Cheers and whistles for Leilani, moving fast as the drumming goes, going up and down still maintaining to roll her hips in perfect 8 figures.

When they finished, ended it with a bang, and the audience erupted in cheers. Leilani seen Harry's fingers in his mouth whistling very loudly, dimple eating grin on his face.

A couple of the members, stood at the exit with the Tahitian costume on, taking pictures with the people who saw the show, Leilani being one of them. She got lots of compliments and took lots of pictures, mostly with men. Didn't bother her though.

"You did so great Leilani! That's was incredible!" Harry praises her and hugs her tightly, then asking Isaac politely to take their picture, not just one though. That made Leilani laugh and push him away. So others could take picture with her too.

Bidding goodbye to the Tahitian family and crew, they went back to Harry's hotel. She took a shower once they arrived, feeling icky. After she just slipped on her underwear and a shirts climbing in bed with Harry.

"Look." Harry said as he passed her his phone and it was a picture of them at the luau, posted on IG, with the caption 'Luau.'

Leilani read comments and burst in laughter, even the ones that said hate or threatened her. But some noticed that she was the same girl, she was pictured with Harry at beaches and restaurants.

"How was it?" Leilani asks, as she gives Harry's phone back and he tosses to the side, turning to face Leilani.

"You were perfect. Need to dance for me sometime."

"Just give me the time and place baby." Leilani's snuggles against Harry and when he kissed her forehead, she fell asleep, feeling what she hasn't felt in years.

Content.