ten

Arguments were rare between Leilani and Harry. Yeah, they had some little ones over nothing, and both of them would realize it's stupid and they would apologize to each other. Like when Leilani was on her period, which is irregular because of her birth control.

Like Harry would forget to wipe down the sink and after washing his face and brushing his teeth and there would be fallen toothpaste in the sink and that's one of Leilani's pet peeves, so she'd yell at him for it and Harry would act as if she was being dramatic, which she was and he just brushes it off like its nothing which made Leilani so angry. So she never spoke to Harry that day, she stayed poolside, through the day and when it was getting dark she would go to the guest house and chill in the patio on the swing.

She talked to her father, read on iBooks, and just listened to reggae music because she missed home. She never really noticed she need time alone until she was alone and it was comforting to her.

Of course Harry would call out for her, call her phone, probably walked his whole property looking for Leilani but when he saw that she was just looking at the sky with her soothing reggae songs on, he just let her be because she wasn't mad anymore and he saw that she just needed some time alone.

When Leilani decided to go back to the main house, dinner was served and they kissed it out, murmuring sorry's while they kissed passionately with tongue. They were okay and Harry never left the sink wet or had fallen toothpaste in the sink after that.

But today, it was maybe one of the scariest arguments, well fight, they ever had. They both had come home angry, from a party Ryan Seacrest held, there were all celebrities and the celebrities friends.

She was not going to have Rosie H-W's "bestfriend", who was fairly a hot dirty blonde chick, hit on Harry while, Leilani was literally right there, leaning against Harry while his arm was around her, sipping on a Vodka Cola. She was shamelessly flirting with him right in front of Harry and Harry was oblivious to all of it, so Leilani thought.

It was almost two in the morning when they got home, they would've got home later if Leilani didn't leave and throw a fit. Leilani didn't give a fuck though.

They were both intoxicated but not wasted. So they knew what was happening. Both of them fuming. Well, mostly Leilani. Like how the fuck could Harry let that chick touch him like that? Like she was obviously faking at being drunk.

When they got home Leilani went straight to take off her make up and accessories, stripping off her black body con dress too.

"I can't believe you embarrassed me like that!" Harry said, taking off his button up dress shirt then sitting on the bed, with his hands in his hair, frustrated.

"You've got to be joking! You embarrassed yourself and me by flirting with that blonde chick with me in your arms!" Leilani raised her voice, clearly annoyed. So she stood half naked in her lace, at the entrance of the bathroom ensuite door with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Flirting! Did you say flirting? Oh my g-ugh. I was not flirting with her! I was being nice!"

"Oh, so her having her hands all over you while I went to the "restroom" was being nice? She could've sucked you off in front of everybody and you'd say she was being nice! Save that nice shit for another day."

Harry stood up, fists clenching, Leilani wasn't scared one bit because she knew Harry would never lay a finger on her and if he did, she's out and never coming back. They'd be done for good.

"She was drunk and could barely stand on her own! I wasn't gonna have her fall on her face! I was being nice and polite! You know how I am! You're being unreasonable, Leilani!" Harry shouted, clearly fed up and annoyed. Leilani took a challenging step forward.