thirteen

When Leilani met the rest of the boys, it was just supposed to be like a barbecue and everyone hangs out at Harry's and drink beer. She did not expect them want to go out clubbing.

Leilani was already buzzing when everyone wanted to go, she was so thankful Liam brought Sophia. She and Sophia gets along great, both of them joke and talked about whatever came up.

Right now, they were at the VIP lounge in the club, all of their body guards with them. They had just taken two shots each and Leilani was drunk. She felt it, she needed to go home before something happened or she said something that she would regret.

"Come, dance H." Leilani grabs Harry's hand and leads him to the dance floor.

Leilani instantly grinds on Harry, letting loose, and swaying her hips while Harry did the same. It was hot, sweaty bodies everywhere, alcohol and cigarette aroma. Her ass to his crotch. Harry presses open mouth kisses to her neck and exposed skin.

When they had enough, they stumbled back to the VIP area while everyone was taking pictures, so they joined in. Taking body shot pictures, all kinds of poses. Sophia wanted to take a picture of Leilani and Harry.

Leilani was pressed up against Harry, only her backside showing, Harry was biting the lobe of her ear while he had his hands on her ass, Harry must've been that drunk because he usually never does that in picture. Sophia took the picture and squealed how hot it was.

She posted a pic of Leilani and her on her IG, right after they followed each other, Leilani uploaded a pic too, with all of them and captioned it '$quad'. Literally everyone was wasted, almost to the point they couldn't walk, so they all decided it was time to go.

Giving all hugs and kisses, before dispersing to their rightful vehicles that had drivers. Harry was a clingy drunk, no doubt about it. As of right now, his head is on Leilani's shoulder and his arms wrapped around her, mumbling into her neck.

When they got home, both of them stripped to their undergarments and went to sleep, they're so gonna regret not taking aspirin before bed.

The next morning was the first time Leilani has experienced extermely annoyed Harry like as in full on annoyed and irritated like he just hated the world but it was so hard to believe because Harry never showed this side of him and they've been together for months. Needless to say, Leilani was a bit scared and annoyed with him too because she hasn't done anything to him for him to treat her this way.

How it started is basically when Harry never did his morning routine with Leilani, they would cuddle and he would pepper her face with kisses and they'd stay in bed for about another hour before finally deciding to get up.

Leilani's back was faced Harry waiting for him to pull her into his chest but all she got was he getting up without a word and leaving the bedroom. She frowned and stared at the open door, wondering what she did wrong.

She too had a massive headache that was pounding against her skull so she went to go look for some aspirin in the cupboard in the kitchen but it was already out because Harry was standing by the island gulping down a glass of water, he barely glanced at Leilani before walking out. She took the painkillers and decided to talk to him.

"Hey." Is what Leilani started with, when she climbed back in bed next to Harry, who's was on his phone. Keeping the distance. Being distant.

He didn't even look at her. Just a little hum.

"How are you feeling? We were pretty smashed last nig-"

"Shut up."

"Excuse me?"