sixteen

---

Leilani stayed with Louis' bodyguard, Alberto. She didn't want to surround herself with Louis' friends or anyone else for that matter, she just kind of wanted to be alone but how could she when she's with the whole 1D entourage. So she stuck with Alberto. He handled her baggages, he was good company. Quiet but that's what she wanted.

Leilani rode in a separate car from Harry, didn't even sit with Leilani on the private jet. Leilani was exhausted and sad. She gave Harry pleading eyes and he just ignored her. So throughout the whole flight, her earphones were in and she didn't eat a thing. No one bothered her.

Everyone asked Harry quietly if she was okay, he said she was just tired.

When they landed and they all got out of the plane, Harry immediately went to Leilani's side and shove his hand in her back pocket of her jeans, squeezing her ass. Leilani follows him to the van when he pulls her along, they sit next to each other but not say a word until they were settled in their LA hotel suite.

"Why're you ignoring me?" Harry crossed his arms over his chest angrily, narrowing his eyes at her, irritably.

"Tell me why you're angry at me."

"I have a few more reasons now." Harry hissed.

"Drop the Calvin shit, I did that to make you jealous and annoyed."

"You did really well at that. I wanted to punch Calvin in the face when Lou sent me that pic of you two snuggling."

"I told you I wanted a snuggle and you didn't want to because of a reason I don't even know and you told me to snuggle Louis or Calvin!"

"Wait Lou sent you a pic? That fucking snitch." Leilani cursed under her breath.

"I didn't know you'd actually go and snuggle with someone else! You have the fucking nerve Leilani!"

"Okay! I apologize about the whole Calvin shit! Now tell me the real reason why you were mad in the first place."

"You told me you got high as fuck and you know how I feel about that! I thought we established that you wouldn't smoke anymore!" Harry was face to face with Leilani, his demeanor changed, he furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Shit, I was gonna tell you the first time-"

"First time, what? You smoked more than once?"

Leilani sighs, "Yeah, every time I went out with Louis and Liam. Fuck, I'm so sorry babe."

"Yeah? Gonna show me how fucking sorry you are?" Harry growled and taking her chin between his finger and thumb for hard kiss.

"Gonna fuck you so hard, you're gonna wish you never did any of the shit you pulled." Leilani was speechless and highly aroused. He pushed her down at the bed and they crawled to the middle, Harry already stripping off his shirt and jeans, all while Leilani did the same.

They were naked. She was soaking and he was hard, he marked her all over her neck and chest, her inner thighs, and trail of hickeys down to her naval. He teased her entrance with his fingers, Leilani trying to grind down on to them but earned a bite from Harry on her inner thigh.

"Harry please!"

"No, you don't get to ask anything."

"Fuuu-" Leilani whined when Harry's fingers left. Harry grabbed her hips and flipped her around, face in the pillows, ass in the air, giving it a couple slaps.

"Ha-Harry!"

"Yeah, scream, scream my name so everyone knows who you belong to." Slap.

"You. Y-you! Ha-Harry! Please." Harry kisses her spine once before slamming into her, all the anger he felt going with every hard thrust, she jolts forward almost hitting her head against the headboard.

He pounds into her, having no remorse, Leilani is screaming in pleasure, chanting 'yes', 'fuck', 'Harry fucking Styles', 'holy shit'.

"Are you sorry?" Harry voice raw, as he continues to pound into her, hands gripped at her hips.

"Ah! S-so so s-sorry! f-fu- ah! fucking sor-sorry!"

"Clo-close H-Harry." Thats when Harry flips her again, now she's lying on her back, legs over his shoulder and the sound of their skin slapping.

Harry goes faster and harder than ever before, making Leilani back arch high, eyes shut, and she comes hard, Harry's still pounding into her making her legs shake and she's overly sensitive when he's riding out his own high, she's was completely wrecked, breathing heavily, she hadn't even notice some tears fall.

Harry collapse next to her, taking her in his arms, and kissing her temple.

"I'm sorry, Harry, I really am. I'm not gonna do it anymore."

"It's okay baby. I'm sorry for ignoring you."

"Its all good babe, we wouldn't have had this angry make up sex. I'm numb down there and I'm not even sure that's a good thing." Harry chuckles, and Leilani finally gets her snuggle.

But first they kiss passionately before falling asleep in each other's arms.