fifteen

Ever since that night Leilani went to smoke with Liam and Louis, she'd been doing it every time they smoked which was probably every other day or everyday. Either Liam and Louis would invite her or send her a quick text and they'd do it either in the hotel room or Alberto and Preston would drive them somewhere secluded.

Liam, Louis and Leilani has gotten awfully close which never bothered Harry but Leilani was always out with them one way or another and Harry was starting to question why she'd always go out.

"The boys just wanted to hang, have a couple shots and drink beer." is what Leilani's response always was.

It never occurred to Leilani to tell Harry that she was smoking again. She felt like she didn't need too. Of course, Harry would smell it off of her but just assumed it was only the boys, not Leilani.

It was a two day break before their next interview so, Liam and Louis invited everyone to go to the club, Niall tagged along but Harry didn't, claiming he was a tired so he'd just hang with Lou and Lux.

Leilani asked permission if she could go out with the boys and Harry couldn't stop himself from making sure their body guards and the boys watched over Leilani. If anything happened to her, he'd have each of their balls on a silver platter.

"Hurry up and roll, Louis!" Leilani said as he was asking his time rolling their third joint of the night. They were high as fuck. Eyes glossy and red, they took a long detour to the club. When they each puff, puff, passed excluding Niall, they reached the club, Louis, Liam and Leilani needed to use eye drops.

Leilani left her wallet and phone in the van, because when she was high, she misplaced shit. Everything was slow and she would hallucinate in the funniest way, Liam and Louis would always laugh at her when she freaked out.

They spent hours in the VIP area, shot after shot, hard liquor after hard liquor, they were fucked up. High as fuck and wasted as fuck, Leilani hasn't been a proper drunk in so long, she felt so good. She danced with some random girls, and the boys, they partied fucking hard. Her mind is so fuzzy, her words truly slurred, and she could barely walk straight.

When it was time to go, she held onto Liam while Preston protected them, leaving out the back.

"Th-that my friends wa-was literally thee best time, thee best time, I've ever had. So thank you. Fucking thank you to the club, to Louis and Liam for the good ass fucking weed, and Patrick and Spongebob for watching us. Okay, but don't tell H, I'm so fuc-fuckkkkked." Leilani slurred and the boys laughed with her, all the boys chatting all the same time.

"Louis, Louissss, Louis!" Leilani nudged him.

"Whaaat, Lei."

"Did I ever tell you that you've got one hell of an ass like can I just touch it? Maybe just squeeze a little?" Everyone burst out laughing and Louis flicks Leilani's ear.

When they reached the hotel, no one could stop babbling, everyone laughing loudly and chatting with one another. Preston held on Leilani, getting her to to her's and Harry's hotel room safely.

"Wait, wait, wait, paddy. Should I go in? I shouldn't, I'm so fucked, Harry will be mad. No, I just wanna sleep, okay, I'm ready." Patrick laughed at Leilani shaking his head before sliding in their key card and opening the door. Met with darkness.

Leilani stumbled in, completely falling to the floor with a thud and laughing on the floor, Patrick chuckled softly, turning on the light and picking her up. Hauling her to the bed where Harry was lying, back faced them.

"Patrick, shhhhh, Harry's sleeping."

"Maybe you should shhh, since you're making the ruckus noise, you drunk one." Patrick remarks,