eleven

Everything was peaches and cream. The two love birds were stronger than ever. Their communication with each other was better, everything was great between them. Of course they still argued about nonsense stuff but never a huge fight. Both of them scared to lose each other.

The ten hour flight to London was okay, could have been worst or better but it was okay, good actually with Harry by her side and they talked majority of the flight. Watched some movies and cuddled when they took naps.

Leilani is gonna hate jet lag. She was glad Harry took a flight time where they would arrive at night, so they could sleep it off and start fresh in the morning or afternoon, depends how long they sleep in.

Of course, Leilani loved Harry's London bachelors pad, it's cozy. She's also happy that they got to LAX without Paps swarming them and when they arrived at LHR. She was so grateful because she looked like death and that's not cute being in the tabloids looking like trash, while Harry always looked good, which wasn't fair at all.

Leilani woke up to an empty bed and tried to go back to bed. She checked her phone and it was around three in the afternoon. Her tummy growling made her get out of bed and search for Harry until she heard another voice in the den part from Harry's, it was a female voice, thick accented.

Leilani calmed her bed hair and rubbed the crust around her eyes until they were gone, making herself present.

"Good afternoon, sleepy beauty." Harry said rising to his feet to grab Leilani along. The dark-skinned lady politely smiling.

"Caroline, Leilani, my girlfriend and babe, this is Caroline, our stylist for all events and the shows." Harry introduces and Leilani grins widely, matching Caroline's smile, she pulling Lei into a hug.

"Very nice to meet you!"

"The pleasure is all mines! Who knew, Harry here could get an island girl like you. You're stunning darlin'." Leilani blushes and shakes her head, frowning.

"I just woke, Caroline. I look like death. Please,"

"Oh! Stop that!" Caroline playfully slaps Lei's knee.

"What's all these clothes? Didn't know H needed all these clothes." Leilani said, looking at boxes of clothes stacked on them, and portable white racks all over the den and then there were all types of shoes, ranging from heels to flats to shoes to boots.

Both Caroline and H laughed, "No, it's not for me. It's for you." Leilani chokes on her own spit, eyes wide.

"No no no no. Nope, Caroline. Takes these all back. Nope, I am not accepting these, not am I going to wear these." Leilani stands up and grabs a random leather jacket.

"I am not going to wear a two thousand dollar leather jacket! You're nuts. No way."

"You refused to go shopping on your own terms and I need to make sure you're warm here. You only have like five sweaters which isn't even thick enough." Harry reasons and Leilani glares at him.

"Harry." Leilani growls.

"I'd be fine with like Forever 21 or something not Gucci or Yves Saint Laurent!"

"Just accept it yeah. It's no problem, really babe. I just want the best for you." Leilani whispers a 'no', apologizing to Caroline then walks into the bedroom.

It's not that she appreciates what Harry gets her but he just throws his money around when it comes to her. If Leilani wanted a new white Range Rover with her initials on the seat, without hesitation Harry would get it for her and Leilani hates that he just spends money on her like nothing.