four

Leilani has a meeting with Colin today and she thinks she might just skip it to hang out with Harry.

She doesn't know what happened nor what was said the time at the party and she never asked, Harry and she are the same. Acting like nothing happened and Leilani is okay with that.

Though, Harry is itching to ask her out on a date. Actually he was gonna ask her today but she cancelled on him, saying she has to handle business with some friends. It's been two weeks since the party and Harry just likes her more and more everyday. He's never liked anyone as he does with Leilani, its alien to him.

Of course, he told his sister, Gemma and his mother, Anne about Leilani and they encourage him to ask her out. The two most important women in his life was one hundred percent with him as they said to just be honest and let Leilani know about his feelings towards her but it's easier said than done.

"What do you want Colin." Leilani enters his office, standing behind a sofa chair.

"Are you still in this? I haven't seen you in days. You haven't been answering my calls or texts."

"I've been busy." Leilani simply states shrugging. Of course she was, she was too busy fonding over Harry without him knowing.

"I need you in this one hundred percent. Cain is on to us, he wants to take over our territory." Leilani sighs.

"I- Colin... I don't want to kill people anymore." Leilani shifts her gaze at the ground.

"You're our best shooter, best everything Leilani."

"I know. I just don't feel the need to kill anyone anymore. Like I'll sell the drugs for you but I don't want to kill anymore."

"It's Harry. Isn't it?"

"What?"

"Harry. Harry fucking Styles! He's the reason you have a heart now! He's the reason you're a fucking sap! You're so fucking whipped and so in love with him! You're not even the same Leilani I knew a few months ago." Leilani was taken aback, fuming.

"Whoa! Well, excuse fucking you! I never ever wanted to kill anybody! I did that shit to make me to where I am now! So fucking what Harry has changed me! What if I do love him! Leave Harry out of everything! Don't you dare harm or do anything! I don't want to be a fucking serial killer Colin! I'm fed up and done with that shit! I've always had a heart! You don't know that I cry after every person I fucking shoot through the head! Thinking what if someone did this to someone I loved! You don't know fucking shit!"

"You know you can't just leave."

"I am leaving. I'm done with all of this. You can ask me to sell your drugs, but I will not kill anyone or fight anymore." With that Leilani left. Driving home, so she can just cuddle and watch movies with Harry.

Leilani goes straight to her room and changes into tights and oversized shirt. She's not going anywhere tonight. Just staying in and watching movies.

*Come watch movies with me 😉🙏* Leilani sends a text to Harry.

*Please, if you wanna have sex, at least make me dinner first.* Leilani laughs.

*Is microwaveable Mac and Cheese okay then?*

*Definitely! I'm on my way now! ;)*

*Yes! I'm for sure getting laid today!*

Ten minutes later, there's a knock on the door and Leilani shouts 'Come in.' Harry walks through the front door, slipping off his boots and walks in the living room, smirking as he plops right next to Leilani who is focused on an episode of Grey's Anatomy.

"So where we are we gonna do this? Here? Your bedroom, or the kitchen? Perhaps, bathroom?" Harry says and Leilani is in fits of giggles, slapping Harry's arm.

"But I didn't even microwave your Mac and Cheese yet!" Leilani plays along, both of them grinning like idiots.

"That's right! I am a very hungry man, please carry on." Harry shoos Leilani.

"Wait, so are we doing this right after you eat or are we watching movies first?" Leilani asks slyly, placing her hand on Harry's thigh, inching higher up. Harry's eyes widen and places his hand on Leilani's and stopping her.

"I was joking, Leilani." Harry breathes out.

"I know, you noodle head!" Leilani laughs, taking her hand away, elbowing Harry's side. "I ordered pizza and some of their cinnamon sticks and the chocolate ones too."

"Even better! You getting special treatment tonight!" Harry winks and they just sit and finish up the Grey's Anatomy episode, and the pizza arrives just when it finishes.

Harry offering to pay and Leilani shoving the pizza boxes into his hands as she pays the delivery man. She grabs the drinks while Harry situated the food on the coffee table.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Leilani asks as she plops down in the couch next to Harry after putting down the drinks, scrolling through Netflix.

"Anything you want. Don't really know much of the American films."

"Well we can watch the Step Up series then. It's a dance, romance, comedy-ish movie."

"Sound fine. Put it on then." And that's what Leilani's does. Putting on the first Step Up movie, the one with the characters Nora and Tyler.

Already done eating as much as they could, Leilani is leaning against Harry, with a quilt on her lap, Harry's arm around her shoulders. The movie was just finishing up, as the Nora and Tyler kiss after the dance recital. Making Leilani want Harry's lips on hers again. What Leilani doesn't know is that, Harry feels the same.

Leilani grabs the controller to the Xbox and puts the next Step Up movie on. Settling back against Harry, she asks. "How's the first one?"

"Good. Very interesting. I like it." Harry responds, rubbing his hand up and down her arm. Sending goosebumps all over her skin and only Harry can do this to her. She doesn't understand how. So she looks up at him and Harry looks down at her.

And just as their first kiss, on this same exact couch, at the same exact position, "Please kiss me." Leilani whispers. Slightly gripping on Harry's shirt against his chest.

She didn't have to ask twice because before she could repeat herself, Harry leans down, connecting their lips. They both love the way their lips fit and how none of this feels wrong. Leilani pulls back, only to match Harry's toothy grin. She kisses him once more, before cuddling closer and sighing in content.

"We should talk about it, yeah?" Harry says as its half way into the movie.

"Okay," Leilani's squeaks. Her voice failing her because she's nervous and she's never really been good at sharing feelings.

"Well, I think the feeling mutual to be honest, so I mean, we can be whatever you want us to be." Harry says.

"Is two months enough to trust someone, because I trust you and I've been for a while."

"Yeah, I trust you too. But we don't have to rush into the title but you can't be with other guys."

"Like we're together, just not the title yet. Is that okay?" Leilani asks.

"It's perfect." Harry kisses her hair and they settled it. Easier than Leilani thought. So they continue to watch until the both fall asleep next to each other on the couch, her father walked in and just smiled fondly because he's never seen his daughter so happy, she literally looks so comfortable and just relaxed in his arms. He turned the Xbox off and walked out, leaving the foyer light on.