He didn't mean it

Heh, so this chapter's gonna be kinda sad and you might die because I died while writing it so heh. http://instagram.com/p/SvP30MEUiP/ that's the picture it was based on and thats also from my instagram so there :) I'll try to post it on the side -wordstravelfast (sorry this one is super short #writersblock)

Nathan's POV:

I stayed against the wall until my pool of tears ran dry. She was gone. Jay took her. And she didn't fight back. She wanted it. She wanted him. She didn't want me. And she wouldn't take me back. She was avoiding me. Why couldn't she just talk to me about it. She still hasn't texted me. I told Jay to tell her to text me. Why won't she just talk to me? I got up to walk to my room. But everything was in the way. If heard all the shatters, I felt the cuts. But she still didn't come back. Everything around me was destroyed. I washed off my hands and arms and buried my head in my pillows. She was gone and she wasn't coming back.

Jay'a POV:

"Hey Liz? Come here! I've gotta talk to you!"

"What?"

"That was Nathan."

"Yeah I know. You said that earlier."

"He wanted you to text him. To say that he's sorry to you from him."

"Doesn't he know that I don't want to talk to him?"

"Couldn't you just talk to him? He's killing himself over you."

"I don't want to talk to him Jay! I don't want to talk to him."

I saw tears forming in her eyes and pulled her into a hug.

"I don't want to get hurt again. I can't do it."

"I know, I know."

"Will you come with me to the studio today?"

"Which of the boys are gonna be there?"

"All of them." Lizeth shoved me off and crossed her arms before wiping her tears off.

"Why would you even ask that?!"

"You have to talk to him."

"No."

"You can't just have this going on for forever! You have to at least talk to him!"

"Fine, you know what, fine! Ill talk to him."

"Thank you." I tried to give her a hug but she pushed me away.

"Get the hell away from me."

"Lizeth."

"Don't touch me. Ill talk to you later."

Lizeth'a POV:

Why would he make me do that? He knows I don't wanna do this.

"Liz! The boys are here!"

"I'm coming!"

I grabbed my phone and wiped away my tears, making sure no one could tell I was crying.

When we got to the van, I sat next to Jay, with Nathan sitting right across from us. He wouldn't look at me. He just stared out the window. His eyes were puffy and red and when he noticed me looking, he put on his sunglasses. As he put them on I noticed the cuts on his knuckles. What've you gotten into Nathan?

Nathan and Lizeth's POV: (The first line is Nathan and then the next is Lizeth and back and forth)

I saw her today

I saw him today

It seems like it has been forever

I wonder if he still cares

She looks better than before

I couldn't stop staring at him

I asked her how she was going

I asked him about his new girlfriend

I'd pick her out over any girl

He's probably really happy now

I can't even look at her without crying

He couldn't even look at me

I told her I miss her

He didn't mean it

I meant it

He doesn't mean it

I love her

He loves someone else

I held her for the last time

He gave me a friendly hug

Then I went home and cried

I lost her...

I love him...

So, mixed feelings. Yes she loves Jay but she also still kind of loves Nathan. So yes mixed feelings. Heh. Sorry guys -wordstravelfast