The End

sorry this is so late!! I had so much of it typed but then it all got deleted -.- also i know the ending sucks and all but i thought it would be a good yet INCREDIBLY painful ending so yay!!!! -wordstravelfast (ps. you're not supposed to know who the boy at the end is it could be anyone and they didn't fuck neccesarily but you can think what you want i didn't really think too far into it.)

Lizeth's POV: 

I ran out of the church, and pulled off my heels. Holding those in one hand, and holding the bottom of my dress up, I run. The ground doesn't bother my feet as I run, and I keep running until I end up in a park.

I collapse onto the grass, holding my dress up so it wouldn't be as likely to get grass stains on it. 

"Liz-"

"Get away from me." I spit out bitterly,

"It's Nathan."

"Go away."

"Liz, don't do this."

"Don't do what? Run away from all my problems? Because that's what you've always done. When you got into The Wanted you realized I was a problem so you just ran away. You didn't come back. When I was in the hospital you just ran away. So why bother coming to me now, you're always running from me. What did I do wrong?"

I realize tears are running down my face, and I wipe them away.

He sits down next to me and gently runs his hand along my cheek

"Did he do this?"

"He promised he wouldn't. But he did. You were right, you got what you wanted."

"You know I'd never want that. It doesn't matter what I want now, what do you want?"

"I don't know. I can't stay here. I've hurt everybody I care about and I still love you when I'm supposed to be marrying James. I just want to get away, to disappear."

"I can help you." 

"What?"

"Run away with me."

"Nathan-"

"No buts, just come."

"It won't get any better. It'll only make things worse, I can't."

"Lizeth, I love you and I always have and I know you feel the same way. Please come with me, I can make it all go away I promise."

I play with the grass by my feet, unable to answer.

"Don't you trust me?"

"Yes."

*                  *              *                  *             *                  *                 *                  *                   *                  *

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks.

"Yes."

"We can't go back after this."

"I know."

"And people will be mad and upset, and it'll be all our faults."

"But no feeling."

"No, no feeling."

"I'm scared."

"But is this what you want?"

"Yes."

I throw back the pills, and swallow it with water. I watch as he does the same, and we slowly work our way through the pills.

After a while I fall back onto his bed, barely able to stand anymore. Now, I wear his t-shirt and sweats, and as he climbs next to me, I can feel the heat of his chest against mine through the thin fabric of his shirt, and I cuddle into him. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I felt myself fading, and I squeeze his hand. I want this. I want to go, I'm ready. And I love him, and he loves me, and we are going to die together. It could be almost romantic. 

Nathan's hand goes limp in mine, and I gasp, not knowing it's my last breath.

PLEASE DONT HATE ME

JUST KIDDING ID HATE ME TOO RN SO LOVE YOU GUYS

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE ENDING

-WORDSTRAVELFAST