Wake Up

Nathan's POV:

"Lizeth! Please come back. Come back."

I yelled after her over and over again but she never seemed to hear. She never stopped the car.

"Please."

I sat down in the driveway and let the tears run down my face.

*tire screeches car crashy noises (idk)*

"LIZETH NO!"

Her car sat crumpled up against someone else's, her limp body visible against the front door.

"Lizeth! Oh my god, no."

I ran over to the wreck and called the hospital. I saw Lizeth through the window, blood spatters covering it.

"Lizeth! Get up, please! You have to be ok."

But she just sat there, slumped in her seat. I ripped the door open and caught her as her body fell out of the seat. Her hair stuck to her forehead with blood and I pushed it away.

"Wake up! Don't just lie there! Please! Wake up. Just wake up. Oh my god Liz, I'm so sorry."

I held her close to my chest, ignoring the blood staining my shirt.

"Oh my god."

Jess stood behind Mum and just stared.

"Don't just sit there! Make her come back!"

"I didn't, I didn't think this would happen."

My body wracked with sobs as Mum tried to pull me away.

"No! I'm not leaving her! Not again. I've already done that too many times. This was my fault."

"Nathan, you're covered in blood."

Jess stared at me, her face gone white.

"I don't care. I'm not leaving her!"

"You can't stay like this. Just moving her out of the car could've caused internal damage that we don't even know about."

I tried to pull myself together as I slowly lowered her head down onto the road. Mum pulled me into her arms and let me cry as I told her everything Liz had said and she just nodded and told her it wasn't my fault and that she'd be ok. The ambulance came and I watched her get taken away.

"Is anyone here related or going to come to the hospital with us?"

"Yes!"

"Nathan. You're not going anywhere. I'm sorry sir, my son isn't in the right condition"

"Completely understandable."

The next ambulance came and took away the other driver before driving away as Mum held me closer.

"It's all my fault, this is all my fault."

"Look at me Nathan,"

She lifted my head up so I was looking at her

"None of this is your fault. You didn't make her car get hit. Would she want you to think this way? Would she?"

"No."

"Exactly, now lets get you home."

"But I have to see her! I'm not going anywhere until I can see her and know she's going to be ok!"

"She'll be in the emergency room Nath, you couldn't see her anyway."

"Just let me go and wait for her. I don't care how long it is. Just let me wait. Please."

"Just let me go get the car."

A/N: Considering putting Liz in a coma heh heh. Just let me know in the comments?