I Found You- A TW Fanfiction

Excerpt--

"You promised you would come back! You promised me you wouldn't let me spend my entire life in this stupid town! But you know the last thing you promised me?! You promised me you would never lie to me!"

I reached out to slap him but I couldn't.

"Just do it. Hit me. I deserve it." He put his head down.

"No I keep my promises. I promised never to hurt you. But you wouldnt understand that." I walked out slamming the door behind me wiping my tears away.

I ran back to my house and grabbed the suitcase I've repacked everyday since he left. I picked it up and dragged it down the stairs. I left my parents a note: ' I'll tell you where I went later. I don't know when I'll be back don't look for me. If Nathan comes around don't tell him where I am and to leve me alone. I'm so sorry. I just need to be alone.' I left the note on the table and threw my suitcase in the trunk of my car. I felt someone grab my wrist. "Go away." He just grabbed tighter."No you're not leaving now. I've finally gotten to see you again." I couldn't look him in the eye. "You should've seen me when you said you would. You're 3 years to late." "Then let me talk to you now." He looked at me hopefully. "Just let me go. You've made my life hell since you left. Look at my wrist! I you'd just kept your promises this wouldn't have happened. I can't stay in this town." I shoved my scarred and cut wrists in front of him. "You have to stop this. You can't keep hurting yourself." "Well if you'd never hurt me maybe I wouldn't need to." . "Eveyday you've been gone, everyday that I thought of you but you didn't even remember me, there's a new cut. Eveytime you hurt me there's a cut." he grabbed my wrists and just stared at them. "I'm so sorry.If I knew this would've happened I wouldve never left." "Don't even lie to me again! Youre not sorry! You never would've turned down the offer. It was your dream comin true. But it was just mine dying." I pulled my wrists away from him. He shuffled and looked at his feet. "I wanted to come back for you. What was your dream?" I couldn't look at him. " To stay with someone I trusted an loved for my whole life. But then they left. Then I gave up. My dream died when you left." I shove him away and got into my car. He got out of the way as I pulled out. I heard him screaming my name. I felt the tears running down my cheeks as he got farther away in the mirror. I saw him standing in my driveway. He was crying. Its probably the only thing stopping me from even seeing the other car coming.