And we start becoming lovers

hey guys :D! I'm excited for this chapter. Not sure how you'll feel cause, well you'll see. ;) -wordstravelfast

Lizeth's POV:

After about forever, I was finally released out of the hospital and I was all fixed up.

I headed back to my mum's house afterwards but then I realized how close it was to Nathan's house and I stopped myself. 

"Jay?"

"Yeah, what's up?" 

"Could I possibly stay at your flat for a bit?" I heard him laughing on the other end and  smiled.

"Sure, I'll set up the guest room for you."

"Thanks."

"But I won't be there for a bit. There's a key under the mat though, too many drunk nights, gotta have a spare."

"Thanks. Can I just head over there now?"

"The room won't be ready and it might be messy but sure."

"I'll see you when you're done whatever."

"Ok. See you then!"

*       *         *       *            *       *               *       *              *       *             *       *                     *       *          *       *

"Lizeth?"

"Jay!" He picked me up and twirled me around. 

"How are you?"

"A lot better than the last time you saw me, no more injuries or wires."

"Great! And  you feel ok?"

"Yep, no pain or broken bones. How about you?"

"I've been great! But you know what would make it better?"

"Don't you dare say it."

"WATCHING AVATAR WOULD MAKE ME HAPPIER!" 

Jay smiled at me and ran to the couch.

"Not Avatar again, please." I groaned.

"But you know how much I love it!" 

"I also know that everytime you came we watched it!"

"Please??" Jay gave me a puppy face and I couldn't resist with the way his blue eyes were shining.

"Fine. But this is the last time!"

"Sure it is." Jay popped the disk in and turned on the TV. He came and sat next to me on the couch and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder. Jay had visited me a lot in the hospital and had become quite close to me. But I kept replaying that kiss. And I knew he did too. 

About halfway through the movie, Jay turned to me and just stared. 

"What?"

"I don't wanna lose you."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't ever wanna have to be away from you."

"Well it's not like you're ever going to not be my best friend."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Oh." It's not that I don't love him. But Nathan just happened. I can't do it. But how can I say no?

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"I mean I know the whole Nathan thing is recent and that you might not be ready, but please just say yes. I don't want you to be with anyone else because it would hurt too much. And I can't stop thinking about the kiss. I just want you as mine so badly. And-"