Coming Home

A/N Its funny, my bestie @TaeJin_JinTae9295 just published a TaeJin short on this very subject a short while ago, we aren't Besties for nothing 😆😉😁

Jungkook

He's coming home, he has to be here there is no way around it, part of me can't wait to see him, to hold him again, the other half of me knows I need to stay away, far away, I could lose everything if I act on my need for him. Seokjin, my innocent beauty, my addiction, my stepson, and my weakness. I married his mom two years ago, she was 39 and CEO of a billion dollar company she built herself from the ground up, I was 24 and looking for a sugar momma, well I found her and it didn't take me long at all to get her into my bed, she proposed to me 3 weeks after meeting, when I found out her net worth, I was yelling I DO. After we married is when reality hit me in the face, she actually made me work, she wanted me to learn the ins and outs of running her business, so she made me her COO, I took to the job quickly, I also took a lot of the hot ass that worked around me, without my new wife finding out of course. 

It was two weeks into the marriage when I met him, he had been on holiday with some of his friends and didn't even know his mom was seeing anyone let alone married to anyone, when I first met Kim Seokjin, fucking Kim Seokjin, my whole life changed. At 15 the boy was fucking beautiful, he has a set of lips on him that would put any female with Botox to shame, the smoothest skin I've ever seen, and eyes that hold all the galaxies within them. We didn't quite get along at first, actually he hated my guts, but then one day something changed between us, it was close to his 16th birthday and that's when the shit hit the fan. 

Seokjin had a teacher who decided he wanted to be unprofessional and mess with my stepson, Hana, my wife, asked me to pick Jin up from school, when he wasn't out by the gate I got out and looked for him, the place was empty so I thought he had maybe left with friends, but then I heard yelling. I ran into the school to see that fucking asshole trying to manhandle Jin in the hallway, I grabbed him and beat him to near death, when the principle came out she saw Seokjin's ripped clothes and the teacher bloody and unconscious with his pants half off. She called the police, while Jin cried in my arms, I held him to me whispering sweet words to him making him calm down. 

Jin looked at me with such love and lust in his eyes, I had to look away or I'd be no better than the teacher, when the asshole woke up he told the police Jin came on to him to get a better grade, I of course knew better, Jinnie was a straight A student, but it seems I was the only one, everybody including Hana believed the teacher, that devastated Jin so he clung to me, he knew he could trust me. I came to find out that Hana hated being a mom and hated Jin for ruining her life, her and I would have horrible fights about Jin and how he is tarnishing her reputation, I used to lay with him at night till he fell asleep because he was scared and having nightmares, I couldn't admit it then but now I can say without conviction, I fell for my stepson and I fell hard.

One night as I lay with him, rubbing his back till he slept, his head on my chest, I felt the heat of his breath through my shirt and it didn't take long for my cock to pay attention as well. "Jungkookie", he says. "Yes beautiful", I say. "She's sending me away", he cries. I sat up, "what, since when." "I leave tomorrow, can I please ask you for one thing", he places his hands on my shoulders and straddles my thighs. "Seokjin", I breathe out a protest. "One thing Kookie, please", he begs getting comfortable on my lap, "just a kiss, I want to feel your lips on me, I want to know what love feels like." I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him to me, our lips touched and there was nothing else in the world but him and I, so soft, so sweet, I wanted to cry it was so good. He pulled away and laid his head back down on my chest and whispered, "thank you, I love you."

That was two years ago, his mother was killed in a car accident 3 days ago, he is now coming home for the funeral, a lot has changed in two years, he will be 18 soon, he will be of legal age, but he's still my stepson and I could just see the headlines now, CEO not even cold in the ground yet and husband Is sleeping with step son. When he gets here we have to see the lawyer about the will, I'm not looking forward to that, Hana was a greedy bitch when she wanted to be.

The door opened and the air left room, I stopped breathing, damn he has grown up, he's taller than me now, his lips and skin are still perfect, his eyes brighter than ever, he looked right at me and a small smile formed on his lips, "Hi Jungkookie." That's all it took, just those two words, those two words in that sweet breathy voice, and I'm fucked, I tried to convince myself that I didn't need him or want him, but Id be lying to myself, god I am fucking liar. 

"Seokjin", I held my arms out and he ran to me, holding me tightly, "are you okay." "Yea, did she suffer", he asks. "No she went pretty quick, she didn't suffer", I say holding him tighter. "Damn, I was hoping she would have", he says pulling away, the cold look in his eyes sent chills up my spine. "Don't look so surprised, she hated me and you know it better than anyone, I'm glad she is gone", he said, "besides with her gone, means you are single now." He turned and walked toward his room after picking up his bags. I was at a loss for words.