Betrayed

Present...

Jungkook

Knowing Jin still has feelings for me puts my mind at ease, it will make using him easier for me, my poor baby boy I need to get him alone so that I can ask him to spy on Taehyung for me, he loves me so much I know he wont deny me anything. "Jungkook, daddy said that we have a dinner party tomorrow night to go over the details of the partnership with his friends son, such a gorgeous man that Taehyung, was he that handsome in high school", Laura says. "Shut up, please, just shut the fuck up", I yell.

She flinches, "what's the matter with you." "You, you are what's the matter with me, get away from me Laura before I do something you will regret", I grit my teeth. A knock at the door pulls me out of my rage, "get the fucking door." She huffs and walks out of my office. "Mr. Jeon", a tall handsome man walks into my office, I see Laura ogle him shamelessly and I just roll my eyes, "you have been served." The man's dimply smile is the last thing I see before he turns to leave. I grab the envelope and rip it open, "WHAT THE FUCK."

Taehyung

Sitting in my office waiting to hear from Namjoon that he served Jungkook with the court papers, I hear a small noise, I turn toward the door to see Seokjin half asleep leaning against the door jam. I hold my arms open and he sits in my lap as I embrace him, holding him to me, "what's wrong." "Bad dream", he yawns. "Want to talk about it", I ask rubbing circles on his back. "No, not right now", he says quietly and within a few minutes, he's asleep. I sigh, "you are getting to comfortable with me Seokjin, I am incapable of loving you how you deserve." I rest my lips on his head and breath in his scent, "you truly are my weakness." Namjoon walks in and I put my finger to my lips, I didn't want him to wake Jin, "papers are delivered."

"Good, that's the first step, the next step is telling Jin the truth and hoping he believes me", I say. "I knew if anyone could get to you it would be him", Namjoon smiles. "He hasn't gotten to me", I argue. "Look little brother I know you better than anyone, I knew you before you got hell bent on revenge and he has gotten to you", he chuckles. I sigh, "maybe a little, but I am still sticking with my plan, I just need to move some stuff around now." Jin sat up and when he realized where he was he jumped off my lap, "I'm so sorry Taehyung, I was just really tired and I had a bad dream." "It's okay Jagiya, you didn't bother me", I say, "can you go get cleaned up and dressed we need to talk." He nods and leaves the room.

"He's adorable Tae, but I think you need to teach him to stand up for himself, he's been so neglected his whole life no wonder he latched onto Jungkook the way he did and that asshole made him thoroughly dependent on him", Namjoon says standing, "call me if you need me, I'll be downstairs." A little while later Seokjin knocked on my door, "come in Jagiya, have a seat please, I need to talk to you." I put the folder on the desk in front him and turned my laptop so that he could see it, "watch the screen." When I turned it on Jin gasped, "that's the teacher who tried to rape me." "I need you to listen Jagiya, don't speak till it's over  okay", I kiss the top of his head. "Okay", he whispers.

What Jin hears on the computer...

Holy shit who are you", the teacher says. "Someone who is going to free you of your guilt so that you can be clean", Taehyung says holding the man by his shirt collar. "Tell me the truth right now, every time you lie, I cut off a finger, just think how hard it will be to jerk off to images of your students without fingers you fat fuck", Taehyung says with venom in his voice. "Truth about what", he says with fear in his voice. "What happened with Seokjin 3 years ago", Tae asks. "He seduced me for better", and before the teacher finishes he loses a finger.

He screams, "okay okay." "DID YOU THINK I WAS KIDDING", Tae yells. "That whore paid me to rape Seokjin, then tell everybody he seduced me, but that young guy came in and stopped me, he wasn't supposed to, he was supposed to collaborate my story but come to find out he had a soft spot for the kid", the nasty fucker says. "What whore paid you", Tae asked him, Tae needed a name so Jin could hear it himself. "Hana Kim", he says. "Did she tell you why", Tae asks him. "No but that pretty boy that helped him told me he stopped it from happening because he wanted to look like a good guy to Jin, so he would trust him more", he says wrapping his hand up in a towel.

Seokjin

I'm stunned, I'm sitting here stunned, tears falling, "I can't believe she did that, I know she hated me, she told me all the time I ruined her life and then Jungkook, he knew what she did, but he only helped me for his own selfishness." Tae wrapped his arms around me and held me right, "I'm sorry Jagiya but I had to show you the truth, there is one more thing I need to show you, open the folder." I did as he asked, holding on to his arm, I didn't want him to leave me, I open the folder and see my mother's will. Tae sets the top page aside and lays it next to another sheet of paper that looks exactly like my mother's will, "Tae what is this." "Jagiya, this is your mother's original will, read this part right here", Tae says pointing to a paragraph.

In the matter of my son Seokjin I leave him the sum of $500,000 in which he will leave my house and never contact Jeon Jungkook again, along with the money, I leave him a one way plane ticket to any destination of his choice as long as he agrees to stay out of Korea.

"That's not what the lawyer read Tae", I say confused. "I know babe, he read this one, handing me the other paper, the lawyer told you that Jungkook would be your guardian till you turned 18, but if you look at the paper it says 23, Jungkook knew you would stay with him no matter what because he had you so dependent on him, but he put that in the will in case you ever decided to leave before the age of 23, he was hoping to marry you to keep you with him, but Kwan ruined that throwing Laura in the mix." I finally broke down, "I hate him, I hate him so much", I scream with a broken heart, "he made a fool out of me." Tae picked me up and sat me on his lap and held me while I cried, the only man I have ever truly loved has broken my heart, and now he will pay."