Difficulties

Jungkook

Seokjin stayed in his room the entire night, I knocked to see if he was hungry but he told me no and that was all that was said, I am now making breakfast and I told him to come eat before we have to be at the lawyers office. When he came down he made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table, "why do I have to go, you know she didn't leave me anything." "I don't know, the lawyer said you had to be there", I say finishing my food. Jin got up and put his plate in the sink, I followed him and as he stood at the sink with his back to me, I couldn't resist. 

I wrap my arms around him, kissing his neck, he moves his head giving me access. "That's my good boy", I whisper. He moans and begins rubbing his ass on my erection, I tighten my arms around him knowing I need to stop but can't, he's my weakness. I pull away and I hear him whimper, "why", he asks softly. "I can't control myself around you", I say pulling at my hair. "What if I don't want you to, what if I want you to touch me and kiss me", he says coming over to me and holding me. 

"Seokjin, first off you are my stepson, secondly you are underage, please don't make this more difficult for me", I say grabbing my keys and phone, "let's go, the lawyer is waiting." "Jungkook I stopped being your fucking stepson when that bitch died, if you will never see as more than that then why should I even stay here", he says storming out. I sigh, I do see him as more than my stepson, I want him to be more, but now that I run the company, it can never be.  

The lawyer walks in and greets us both, giving us his condolences for our loss, "let's get started, Mr. Jeon Jungkook, as the executor of your late wife's will and testament, I am here to inform you that she has left you 49% of her company, and all her assets, totaling the sum of 1.6 billion dollars. As her lawyer I will draw up all paperwork stating that you are half a shareholder", He says. "Excuse me, who has the other 51%", I ask confused. 

"Your wife left the other half to her trusted mentor Lee Kwan, there are stipulations to him keeping the company but I haven't received those from his lawyer yet", my lawyer says, "she has also left you her house and all her vehicles." "Seokjin, your mother left you money to finish school if you choose, if you don't want to go back then money will be forfeited, also Jungkook if you choose you may make Seokjin your Ward, since he isn't 18 yet you can choose to be his legal guardian, only until he is 18 then he is on his own", the lawyer says. "Don't be ridiculous, I will always be his guardian no matter how old he is", I said annoyed, I'll always take care of my Seokjin, that fucking bitch didn't leave him anything.

When we got home Jin ran to his room, I took all the paperwork to my office and then went to check on him, I knock on the door and all I hear is go away, "Jin please let me in, I am not her, I will give you everything your heart desires", I say. The door flies open, "You, You Jungkook is what my heart desires, not money, not cars, just you", he says upset. "Seokjin", I start. "Save it, I am tired of your lame ass excuses, I know you want me as much as I want you, but you are to chicken shit to do anything, Ill just find someone else to take my mind off of you", he says turning away. "The fuck you will",  I grabbed his hips and pushed him on the bed, I climb over him looking down at him, I'm angry, I dont have a right, but I am angry thinking about someone else touching him. "You know I cant stay here, the people in this town think I am some whore who rapes teachers for good grades", he says. 

"Fuck this town, you are better than any of these fucking people", I say kissing his jawline. "You are a fucking liar too", he pushes me, "if I am better, why am I not good enough for you." He pushes me again and stands up. I grab him and pull him on my lap, "stay please, I hate when you are upset with me." Jin drops to his knees in front of me, "is it that bad that someone wants to love you for you, and not your money or your title." He is unzipping my pants as he talks to me, looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes, he pulls out my cock and strokes me till I am rock hard, "I can make you so happy Jungkookie, when will you realize that, I have saved myself just for you."

He slides his tongue over the head of my cock, I suck in a breath and moan, "Fuck Seokjin, dont stop." To watch him bob his head up down on my dick was driving me crazy, those fat lips so fucking good wrapped around my throbbing cock, this boy drives me crazy and gives head better than any female I have ever been with. "I'm going to cum Seokjin", and with those words he grasped me tighter and moved his head faster making me blow my load so hard that I cried out in pain because my nuts where in my stomach. He took every drop and even cleaned me up afterward before my eyesight even came back. "God damn Seokjin, that was unbelievable", I say stuffing my dick back into my pants. "Enjoy it its the only one you ever get from me", and with that he walks out. 

I walked downstairs to see Jin starting dinner, "are you busy tomorrow night." I hold him to me and sniff his neck, "I have to go to a dinner with my new COO and a few other people from the company, I will feel more at ease with you there, I wish you knew how much you calm me just by being near me." I kiss his neck and he lets a whimper, but continues cooking, I am so fucked up in the head, I cant be who he wants me to be, I cant give him what he wants, but I want him so badly on every level and I cant keep my hands off of him. "What time and what should I wear", he asks. "Be ready at 7, I will come pick you up, wear something... sexy", I whisper in his ear. "Okay", he says softly, "anything for you Jungkookie."

These 7 Men have proven just how amazing they are once again, I am so proud of them and I am so proud to be ARMY

These 7 Men have proven just how amazing they are once again, I am so proud of them and I am so proud to be ARMY. Everyday they do something else to amaze us, to make us love them more, they taught us to Love Ourselves to Speak ourselves and to be whoever it is we want to be, no matter our gender or our race, together we can accomplish anything and if ARMY sticks together along with our Boys we could rule the world (in a matter of speaking of course, not like Pinky and the Brain kinda rule the world 😉). I thought Jimin looked ADORBS standing next to President Moon, lol he was actually taller than him, LOL! Namjoon with black hair has made my whole year and I am sorry but the way Jin and Namjoon look in in this pictures makes me think naughty things and I need to go to church to repent 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🙏🙏