Meeting New People

Seokjin

The next day I went to the mall with Jimin, Jungkook gave me my own credit card since my bitch mother didn't leave me a cent. Jimin is the guru when it comes to sexy and fashion so I brought him with me to help pick something out for tonight. As we walked around and decided what to eat I stopped to tie my shoe, and when I stood I stumbled back into someone, "Oh gosh I am so sorry." I turn around and see the hottest fucking guy standing in front of me and I almost stumble backward again but he catches me around the waist, and when he does his face is so close to mine, he looks down my body and licks his lips, I feel his hand tighten on my waist, sending goosebumps all over my body. 

Fuck I almost came in my pants, this man exudes sexy bad ass vibes and to be in his presence makes me feel dirty, and I love it. I notice his friend eyeing Jimin like he is his last meal and Jimin is eyeing him right back, "I'm sorry for getting in your way and almost making you fall, I am glad I was able to catch you." I blush as he hasn't let go of my waist yet, "we were just going to lunch, would you two like to join us."

We would be delighted to accompany two gorgeous men to lunch", he says, damn he is fucking gorgeous. We went to a restaurant inside the mall and they introduced themselves as V and RM, we chuckled at the initials but went with it anyway. I couldn't keep my eyes off the one called V, his eyes and his smile are things that just don't exist in real life, he never took his eyes off me either. After lunch we went back to my house, Jimin stayed with me and helped me get dressed and do my hair, "Gad Daaam Jinnie you fine, I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself", he laughed and hugged me, then left since Jungkook is on his way to get me. He texted to tell me he was outside, I checked myself in the mirror one last time and grabbed my phone when I noticed another message...

?? - Hi beautiful

Jin - Who is this?

?? - a friend

I laugh and put my phone away, it's probably Jungkook playing a joke on me, I walk out of the house to see him standing by the car with the door open waiting for me, when he sees me he shuts the door. "What's wrong", I ask worried. "What the fuck Jin, what are you wearing, you look fucking amazing", he says pushing me against the car and crashing his lips to mine. I reach down and squeeze his ass making him squeak, I start laughing as he pulls away, "don't laugh at me, you surprised me."

 He opened the door for me and I slid in, when we got to the restaurant we walked in and Kookie told the host who we were meeting and he showed us to our table, but not before looking me up and down, Jungkook growled and wrapped his arm around my waist, the waiter looked terrified and showed us to the table, Jungkook unwrapped his arm from me before we got there.

As we walked up two people stood and a female stayed seated, "Jungkook, it's nice to see you again", the older gentleman greets him, I recognized him as one of my mothers oldest stockholders Lee Kwan, "Seokjin it's good to see you again, I am sorry about your mother, I was out of the country during her funeral, I am sorry I couldn't be there." I notice the female eyeing Jungkook like he is a piece of candy and I am so close to ripping her hair out. 

Jungkook, Seokjin this is my nephew Hoseok, he will be your new COO, and my daughter Laura", she holds her hand out to Jungkook and he kisses it, he then shakes Hoseok's hand. We take our seats, "I wanted to talk to you about something Kook, one of my oldest friends son is taking over his company and he is looking at being number one, which means knocking us out and taking over our company, I don't mind a little friendly competition so I told him to bring it." I was dumbfounded, "could they knock us out of first." "Very easily if we don't stick together and prove we are the top company", Kwan says.

I put the napkin on my lap and when the waiter asks my drink I tell him water, Jungkook orders a whiskey as he touches my knee then pulls away before anyone could notice and I smile to myself, I also notice the female still eye fucking him and I don't like it one bit, so I move a bit closer to him. "I have one other person joining us tonight, he has been like a son to me, I was very close with his family and when his parents died I took him under my wing and have taught him to be a powerful business man", Kwan says drinking his vodka tonic. 

A few moments later, "Ah here he is", Kwan stands and hugs the guy, "Jeon Jungkook this is Min Yoongi, Yoongi this is Jungkook and Seokjin." My eyes popped out of my head, this guy is fucking gorgeous. He took my hand to shake and held it, "it's very nice to meet you Seokjin." He let go of my hand and turned toward Jungkook, nice to finally meet you, I have heard a lot about you, Hobi, Laura very nice to see you both again. He takes the chair next to me, "how do you know Jungkook." "He was married to my mom", I say shyly. "Very nice", he smiles at me and butterflies erupt in my stomach, "I wouldn't be able to concentrate on a wife with you around, I commend you Jungkook for having such restraint", Yoongi says still staring at me. I hear Jungkook clear his throat and when I look at him his jaw is clenched. 

When it was time to go I notice the female kept her hand in Jungkook's a little longer than she needed to, so I figured two can play at that game, I stood and Yoongi stood with me, pulling my chair out, "Thank you", I purr. His eyes widen and the sexiest smile slides across his face, "you are very welcome Seokjin", he grabs my hand and wraps it around his arm. "May I walk you out", he says in my ear giving me goosebumps.

I nod and before we take a step I am pulled away, I see Jungkook glaring at Yoongi, "I will walk him out, thank you." He pulled me along with him and I turned and mouthed sorry to him, he raised and his hand as if to say no worries.

When we got out to the car Jungkook spun me so I hit the car, "what the fuck was all that in there." "What are are you talking about, what was what", I yell. "You we're drooling all over him, that's what", he says. "So what if I was, I don't belong to anyone so I can drool over any one I want", I cry. "Me Seokjin, you belong to me", he grabbed my shoulders and kissed me hard, shoving his tongue in my mouth, I moan egging him on even more. God I love this man, and if being close to someone else means Jungkook will finally pay attention and make me his, it's all worth it.