Broken Promises, Broken Hearts

Jungkook

"Jungkook, we have been invited to a party at Kim Taehyung's house tomorrow night, daddy says we have to be there", Laura says annoyingly, he voice to me is like nails on a chalkboard. "If its about him getting the company forget it you can go by yourself", I say angrily. "Yah, Jungkook, dont be that way, its still your company, Taehyung is just your biggest stockholder, besides I thought you'd want to see that gorgeous step son of yours again", Kwan says walking into the room.

I glare at him, "why would you say that." "Come on Jungkook, I am not stupid, I can see he loves you and I am sure he has had those fat thick lips around your cock more than once", he says licking his lips. "Daddy, that's my fiancé your talking too", Laura says with hint of annoyance. "No offense Laura, but you could learn a thing or two from Seokjin about pleasing your man", I say chuckling. Kwan laughs, "he's that good huh." "The best I ever had", I say missing my Jinnie, just thinking about his mouth on me is getting me hard.

"Fine we will go", I say standing up and walking out only to get dragged backward. Laura stood in front of me, "Jeon Jungkook, if you go anywhere near that fucking little boy tomorrow I will not only kill him, I will kill you too", she said pointing her finger in my face. The smile dropped from my face as I wrapped my hand around her throat and squeezed, "threaten me all you want, but you threaten Seokjin then you and I will have a problem." I squeezed harder as she slapped at my hands, "try me." I threw her down on the floor gasping for breath as I walked away.

The next night

Seokjin

"Jimin does this look okay", I say looking in mirror at my new suit. "Seokjin it fits your body like a glove, you look amazing", he says fixing my tie, "you and Tae are going to look phenomenal together." "I'm happy that you and Namjoon will be there, at least I will have someone else to talk to, I guess we should go, Minnie you look fucking gorgeous, Namjoon is going to have a heart attack", I laugh. 

The knock on the door reminded us it was almost time, when Taehyung walked in and the look in his eyes when he sees me tells me that I look damn good, he grabs me and holds me to him, "I cant let you out of my sight tonight." I kiss him, running my tongue over his lips, making him groan, "but you have to, are you going to be okay with that." "No, I am going to hate it but I know you have too", he says kissing my neck and ear lobe. "You keep that up we wont go anywhere", I say into his lips.

When the maid came up and got us telling us that everyone had arrived we all walked out, Jimin and Namjoon walking out first. As we walked down the stairs I spot Jungkook in the crowd, he is still so beautiful but I just cant look at him the same way anymore. I smile at him and he smiles back, making his fiancé fume next to him, Tae tightens his grip on my waist and kisses my neck, reminding me that he is next to me. We make our way around the room, saying hello to everyone and finally he tells me I can go by Jimin and Namjoon, "my feet already hurt." Jimin laughs and hands me a whiskey, which I down in one gulp and ask for another. I look around and see Jungkook staring at me, I then look at Taehyung and nod, telling him its started. Before I can move I am grabbed by Kwan and dragged to the dance floor.

"You look stunning Seokjin", I could smell the whiskey and cigar in his breath and I wanted to vomit, I notice not only Taehyung glaring at Kwan, I see Jungkook doing the same. "Thank you sir", is all I could say. "Jungkook informs me that your mouth does wonders on his cock", my eyes went wide, "I have to go sir, thank you for the dance." I pushed away from him and ran toward Jungkook, "I hate you." Hoping he will follow me as I pass him and he doesn't disappoint, I run to Taehyungs office on the bottom floor, Jungkook follows me in and shuts and locks the door. 

"What is wrong", he says holding me, "I miss you so much Seokjin." He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I push him on the couch and take my Jacket and tie off, I unbutton a few buttons on my shirt and let him see my chest, Jungkook loves my chest, I straddle his lap, intertwining our fingers and bringing them above his head and kissing him again and I didn't stop till I heard the metal click in place then  I look up into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung

"What the fuck Taehyung, undo these fucking handcuffs", Jungkook yells. "I cant do that Kook, not until some truths are told", I say sitting in front of him. Seokjin goes and sits at my desk, looking bored, "Seokjin deserves some truth from you, dont you think." "Truth about what, he knows everything about me, that's why we love each other", Jungkook says. I look back at Seokjin and he rolls his eyes, leaning back in the chair and staring at the ceiling, "you love me so much that you told Kwan I suck a good dick" , I turn back and look at Jungkook with fire in my eyes, "Nari." He glares at me, "I dont know what you are talking about." "Then how about Hana", I say looking back at Seokjin who seems interested now. "What about my mom", he asks coming closer. "Nothing baby, dont listen to him, he is trying to get you to turn against me", Jungkook says with a hint of panic in his voice.

"Looks like I will have to make you talk then, wont I", I say tightening the cuffs. "Ow fucker that's to tight", he growls. I knelt down and grabbed the rope from under the couch, tying his ankles together, "this should hold you." "You're an asshole, let me go, what are you going to do to me", he says. "You are going to confess to Jin everything you've done", I say standing behind him and grabbing his fingers, "every time you lie I break a finger." I nod to Seokjin, "ask him what you want to know."

Seokjin grilled him about Nari and framing me for her death and he told the truth but when Jin asked him about Hana and what he did to her, he lied and I snapped his finger. The scream was loud, making Jin jump, "I killed her okay, I killed her for you baby, she was so neglectful and heartless." I grabbed another finger ready to snap it, "no stop that's the truth." I snapped it like a twig, his cursing made Jin angrier. "Jungkook, you never really loved me, you kept me close in case my mother did the decent thing and will me her company, that way you knew you would still have access to it", Jin says sadly. "Baby I", he was smacked across the face, shock is the only emotion that registered on his face. My phone rang it was Namjoon telling me that Kwan collapsed on the dance floor and that I should get up there, I watch as Jin stood and stared at Jungkook, then at me, he turned and walked out. 

I followed after him and pulled him into a hug, "you got your truths, you are now free, take this." I handed him an envelope, when he opened it he looked at the plane ticket and the check, then looked at me. "Take the ticket and go wherever you want", I say smiling. "What about us", he asks. "I'm not good for you Jin, I'm incapable of love and you need someone who can love you", I felt the sting in my cheek, but it hurt more in my heart, I'm no better than Jungkook lying to him, I do love him, more than anything, but I can't tell him. "Fuck you Taehyung", he turned and walked away from me, taking everything within me with him.