Lights Out

CH 32: Lights Out

Adina's POV

Here we are packing some important stuff that we might need on the plane. The flight is for 10 hours so we need all the electronics for our work purposes.

Two types of Mafia Ball happen in one year. The first one happened in the mid-year when we made the shift and the second one is the second last of the year.

In the first only Mafia, Members are allowed because it's exclusive to them and in the second one everyone in the underworld is allowed.

Since This is the Annual Mafia Ball, the squad isn't going with us. We don't want people to find the squad or else their life will be in danger and I don't want that.

Only I, Alessio, Amir and big brother are going. Big Brother is going because his life is going to become known. We want to give Italians 2 shocks at a time.

Alexa doesn't know that but the event planners she bought to arrange the Ball are my people. I made them make a secret entrance for us and when we said to do all the arrangements for our show.

I decided to change my clothes to more comfortable ones. I wore a white crop top and white pants. Over it, I wore a shrug. I only have the necklace and rings that we three wear all the time.

I looked in the mirror and saw my new hair colour which I did yesterday.