Hope

CH 57: Hope

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"I'm sorry we couldn't save her"

Nobody could believe those words that came out of the Doctor's mouth, they didn't want to believe them. There was only silence in the hall, nobody spoke. Alessio and Amir were the first ones to recover, they both together screamed NOOOO loudly not caring for others.

Seeing their reaction, others also came to their senses, hot tears were dropping from their eyes without them knowing. Their triplet/sister/future girlfriend was suddenly announced dead, and they didn't know what to feel. They couldn't feel anything except Anger, Anger at them, anger at Selena, Anger at the boys that kidnapped Adina, and Anger at Adina that she took the bullet. All they could feel was anger.

Suddenly Lee remembered something, he quickly ran out of the building to go towards his car. He started the car and drove it rapidly towards Triplet's mansion where they all lived together. Adina knew this moment would come somewhere in the future but didn't know it would be this quick. Lee didn't want to believe her at that time but now hearing her death, he believed her again as a wise one always 10 steps ahead of others.

While Lee was rushing towards the Mansion, Others were still standing there with blank faces with hot tears streaming down their eyes. Alessio and Amir were full-on crying not caring if anyone would see them or if they would see the Commander of Death Crying, all they could think about was their triplets. They were hugging each other so hard, that others would think they would block the air supply, but they didn't care, all they wanted was their triplets.

Atlas was feeling many emotions at that time and didn't know what to feel exactly. The girl he loved, yes loved. He wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend on their next date, but the girl was laying on her deathbed not breathing. The girl he loved, the girl he couldn't confess, his future girlfriend, his future wife, mother of his children, everything that mattered to him was laying on her deathbed not breathing and at this point he couldn't breathe, he didn't want to breathe. Seeing him having a panic attack, doctors rushed him to medical facilities trying to calm him down.

Javier was thinking of the moment when Adina first accepted him as their friend. The triplets didn't trust him at first, but Adina was the first who started trusting him and frankly said if she didn't, her triplets wouldn't. They would not want anyone in their inner circle that Adina didn't trust, so when Adina started trusting Javier, both Alessio and Amir also started trusting him. So, to say that Adina gave him this friend-like family would be a correct assumption. Though whenever Javier tries to ask her why she trusted him, she just shrugged and said the woman's intuition. She would make him laugh and now hearing her news was reviving all those memories inside him. They were flooding inside him wanting to get out.

Alessio was feeling the worst because Adina took the bullet, which was meant to be his, he still didn't want to believe her death, he looked at the doctor with so much hatred and anger and spoke
"I want to try again. I want my triplet back"

The doctor was pitying every member of the hall, seeing them in this state was difficult for them, the doctor knew the triplets because he was their doctor. He knew the bond between them, and he feels like getting stabbed inside his heart seeing their reaction to the news.

The truth is Adina died multiple times in the surgery, her heart stopped 6 times but again revived but, in the end, it stopped and didn't stand up. The doctor couldn't share this information with them because he knew it would break their heart as it broke his.  Adina was very strong for a girl in her early adulthood, her body fought till the end moment and never gives up.

But the bullet hit her straight in her already broken ribs making her lungs punctured. And all the blood flow in her body stops, not getting oxygen. Her body was slowly giving up during the surgery. Till the doctor fixed her lungs, they save the girl.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Lee was inside the mansion and was rushing towards the basement where there was a secret door that could only be opened by four people in the entire world but only two knew about it other two didn't know about it and that tow was Alessio and Amir. Only Adina and Lee knew about this door.

As Lee stood in front of the door, he took a shaky breath, he knew this door would only be opened when Adina Eleonora Knight is no more in this world, and he didn't want to believe that, but he was going to do what Adina wanted him to do just after her death so that for her triplets.  He knew what her death would Impact on them so she made this room.

Lee cleared all the security openings for this room while still crying non-stop, he didn't want to do it, but Adina asked him to do it. He knew he had to do it. As he opened the door, he saw only a few files in the room with a pen drive. Other than that, the whole room was empty.

The first file was named Adina Will, the second was Letters, and the third one was last wish. On top of the pen drive, it was labelled Memories. More tears dropped from his eyes reading all the titles and labels on the items, but he didn't have the heart to open them. He knew it wasn't his position to open them, so he picked up everything and went towards the hospital. But kept the file in his car not wanting anyone to see it.

As he entered the familiar hall again, he saw everyone was in the same position but with more tears and sadness. The doctor was also sad seeing everyone. Before he could speak, A nurse rushed towards the doctor and said while ignited hope in everyone present in the hall

"Doctor her heart is beating again"

-------------------------------------

Hey guys the next chapter is uploaded, hope you liked it.

Sikes, you were all over me reading about Adina, I wanted to end the book there but saw every threat on me. I decided to expand it more. Love ya all

Anyways... That's all...
See you in the next one
Xoxo Kripa

Word count: 1151

Edited