Matteo

CH 51: Matteo

Amir's POV

It's the next day since we killed Marco, it's not big news in the Underworld forums as we thought, they are just scared by the method we killed them. They can tell me have serious problems with them as we killed their youngest child, according to the world, so gruesomely.

Do we care about them, Hell Nah
Are we going to clear their questions, Hell Nah
Did we have serious problems with Romanos, Hell Yeah

Right now, we are all in a laboratory working on something, we are testing new chemicals that we would inject in Matteo for his torture. We did get tortured by chemicals, but we didn't know what chemicals he used, and we didn't think this threw.

We want to make those chemicals that don't give you quick death instead they give you a slow and brutal death. So here we are testing those chemicals, no we are not testing them on ourselves, we test them on traitors and rapists/abusers.

So far we have got 10 types of chemicals ready for Matteo and we think it's enough. And we have killed 30 people so far, we bought 40 people here, well we are not going to leave them here so we shot all of them and left the place to go to the mansion, to get changed.

As we arrived at the mansion, we saw Azrael AKA big bro on the couch working on his laptop, when he heard us coming, he raise his head and raised a brow at us.

I answer him
"Hi bro, we went to test the chemicals we want to use on Matteo"

His eyes lit up at the name of torture, seriously this man loves torture more than us, he smiled at us and said
"I am also going with you today to torture him, I want to see  gruesome Commanders of Death level torture"

Alessio then said
"Sure why not, go get ready, we are also going there after changing our clothes"

He nodded and went to change his clothes in his room. My, I and my triplets looked at each other and nodded, before going towards our room, it was our signal that we are going to match.

While I was looking for what to wear, suddenly I hear Ad's voice saying
"We are wearing Harnesses, that's our theme"

I and Al both said OK to her, it made my work easy so now I just have to look for the outfit with a harness. After a few moments, I put an outfit together, and it was a plain white shirt tucked into textured black pants. Over it, I wore a single-sided coat connected with a Harness on my shoulder and waist. I finished the outfit with a slim tie, LV belt and black boots. I took my mask and put on some red contacts to end my look.