She

CH 54: She

Aaa, my head is in pain

Aaa, my head is in pain. I blinked a few times to throw the blurriness away. I checked my surroundings but where the hell am I? It looks like I am in the basement of some old warehouse seeing the situation of the room.

I am trying to remember how I got here but I heard some people's footsteps, so I closed my eyes and made it like I was still unconscious.

I heard one of the men said
"Looks like the bitch is still asleep"

The second one said
"Yeah, should we wake her up or she will have our money"

So they are hired, someone must be really stupid and wants to kidnap me. Well, it's come down to She. I have a lot of enemies that are female. So it doesn't help at all.

First one said
"She looks beautiful and sexy, why don't we use her for us before she comes, it's not like she is going to say anything, she is going to kill her"

Disgust and rage, these two things together are very difficult to handle, they can break down a person, but they can also make that person extremely difficult to handle. It can make a person like a broken piece of glass, Sharp and deadly. And right now, in my body, these two things are going. I was thinking of ways to kill them and was about to open my eyes when I heard the second one's reply

"Let's first inform her so that we can reserve our money and then do anything with her"

My fist clenched his words. Like bloody hell, I am going to let them even touch me inappropriately. Then I remember how I got here.

Flashback 10 hours ago  

I was getting out of the K.Empire building after fixing a meeting with Dark enterprises. I have a feeling about whose enterprise it is, but I am not going to assume. I was thinking of Ender, so I called him and said that I'll take him on a date this time.

Since I was in the building the whole day, I decided to go to the park to get some fresh air and being revealed meant paparazzi following me so I went into the abundant park just outside the city, nobody knows about this park except me, I can here when I want to have some me time.

I have not even told my triplets about this place, I wanted something for myself. As I was walking in the park, I decided to be a little free so let my guard down and relaxed.

Should have known it was a mistake

I just switched off my phone and any contact with other people, which was the stupidest thing I have ever done. I lay on the grass and think about my life. I thought about what would have happened if my family loved me if our family loved us. If I wasn't the commander of death if I wasn't Spade Knight. Or anything at all. I sometimes wish to be a normal teenager/young adult with normal problems like boys, school, homework etc not killing, running an empire, fighting for life, and surviving.