Arrangements

CH 37: Arrangements

Lorenzo's POV 

I knew everything was destroyed when the Commander of Death attacked us the first time. I knew we would die. I knew our whole empire will be destroyed.

But nobody listened to me, I tried to explain to both my father and elder brother that we should hold a meeting with Commanders of death and compensate for our problems

But no, they didn't agree with me because their egos were so big, they didn't want to bow down to anybody. Because of them know everything is in danger.

I don't know what Antonio thought when he said, Matteo and Marco, to hack into K. Empire. They didn't remember that it was the biggest Technology company in the world so they could easily track them down, but nobody has to fucking listen to me.

Now because of that K.Empire took all our money and blocked our cards. We don't have any money on cards now, the only money we have is cash which is also not enough because Antonio took most of it when he went into hiding.

There is no point in hiding now because if the Commander of Death can find our unknown sibling, then they can easily find his hiding spot. I am more of the mother hen type of brother, so I care about my siblings

Right now, I am thinking about triplets, they don't even know about us being in Mafia, they don't even know us being on the edge of a cliff, they don't know anything. If they also die with us, then I would feel sad for them because they didn't have anything to do with us.

They have already emancipated 2 months ago. I understand the reason why they were emancipated. Both My father and Antonio were being a little too much on them, but I don't think it was only their fault, triplets were at fault too.

If they would have behaved well, father and Antonio would have been less controlling of them. Both father and Antonio have huge controlling issues. They always want to be the ones in control.

They want everything to go according to them that's why if anybody questions them, they tend to get aggressive.

I think about Marco and Matteo, they both have done more crimes than me even if they are younger than me which surprises me

I am more into the consigliere and legal type of person that's why I did second in command of the mafia because I think with a calm mind whereas Antonio thinks hard-headed which has led our mafia to die.

Now that the Italian mafia is dead, we don't even have anything left, no money, girls, reputation, businesses, nothing. The only thing left is for us to die for the Commanders of Death to complete their target.

I don't know why they choose this painful death for us, what did we do to them. I hope to get the answer to this question before I die.

Since Romano's legal business was doing great 3 months ago, we are now invited to the world's biggest release party. K.Empire's CEOs reveal.
I don't know why they invited us after we tried to rob them but since we are going to die in a few months or weeks, I would like to enjoy them