Asking out

CH 49: Asking Out

Atlas's POV

Atlas's POV

I have always heard of sexual frustration, but thank God, I have not experienced it until I met Nora ( ps: Adina's nickname). Just the look in her eyes when she lays her eyes on me, makes me shudder which I have never done before.

I have never experienced love or loving someone. My mother and father did love me, but they were killed by the Italian Mafia when I was 1 year old. I didn't even remember seeing them love me because of the trauma I had seen them die in front of me and other trauma that SAO bought to me.

It's been a few years since I have left that place, technical, I burnt that place down with everyone inside. I had to burn every other assassin inside too because I couldn't let another assassin help the founder or worse make a new Organization so much Bethan that everyone in this place does with it and I am the only person in the world that knows what goes inside that organization and where it is located.

I know that information about SAQ is also above the range of Commanders Of Death, because of the contract signed between them to never interfere with each other, so Commanders of Death don't know what happens inside the building even though anyone could guess the normal things for an Assassin Organization, which is a lot of torture and training. But SAQ is more than that, it not only breaks people, but it also makes them.

It makes them their robots; they will hypnotise to a point where we would do anything they would say without a doubt. We would follow their commands like an emotionless robot even if it was to kill innocent, children, assault them, fight to the death, or anything. We would do anything they say.

That's why I didn't want anyone to survive the building, even the assassin themselves. I had something on the main doctor of the Organisation so I said them to not hypnotist me for a year, so after a year of being in control, I made a plan and burnt the place to ashes which I am satisfied with.

Anyways, even after so many years, I haven't felt the emotions that are required by a normal human being because not showing emotions was the way I thought. But when seeing that heterochromia Blue-green eyes bore into my Grey eyes, that's all it took me to feel emotions that I have never felt before.

When I got to know she was Kali, I was surprised, I was scared but somewhere I didn't care about that. I wanted to just look into her eyes every day. I don't even know what is happening to me, why I want to see her eyes, why I want to see her face. I have just seen her 2 times if we don't count our match which I knew, I was going to lose.

SAQ can't compare to Commanders of Death, because their level of skill is on another level. There are many Assassin Organisations in this world, so whenever somebody hears of SAQ, they think of it as normal, but it is anything but normal. If only 10 members of SAQ are against a whole Mafia empire, it could win but we would need a command.