Winterfell

Kings Landing

Y/n Baratheon and his small council is discussing their plans to the north "Gendry is already making weapons out of dragon glass, we also had a peace treaty with the dragon queen that we will stop the war momentarily until we defeat the army of th...

Y/n Baratheon and his small council is discussing their plans to the north "Gendry is already making weapons out of dragon glass, we also had a peace treaty with the dragon queen that we will stop the war momentarily until we defeat the army of the dead" Y/n told his council and then Tyene went inside the council chamber "My love *goes up and hugs her* what are you doing here?" He asked his wife "The Dragon Queen let me go and she and Jon Snow will be going up north" she told her husband "We were just discussing that, I will bring sixty thousand men combined from The Stormlands, The Vale, The Reach, and The Westerlands. While the Dornishmen will defend the capital" Y/n told his plan "When will you leave your grace?" Lord Varys asked him "At the break of dawn" Y/n said and dismissed his council and he and his wife went to their chambers.

At their chambers they saw Ellaria carrying Renly at the balcony "Mama!!!" Renly shouted and Tyene was shocked and looked at her husband, then she ran up to them and picked up Renly "Could you say that again?" She told her son "mama" Renly said again and Tyene was crying tears of joy "Yes, I'm mama" she said laughing and kisses her son multiple times in the cheek and Renly giggles at the kisses "Can you call papa?" Tyene asked their son "mama" he said again "Its just his first word, he will learn it soon" Ellaria said "Thank you mother for taking care of my baby boy" Tyene said "'Of course, he's my grandson, I'll leave you then, your father must be very lonely" Ellaria said laughing and left the room "So you'll leaving tomorrow and head north?" Tyene asked her husband "Yes *looks down* Tyene if I never came back-" he said but then cuts off by his wife "You'll live and you will see our children grow up" Tyene told him "But what if I don't? I just wanted you to know that I love you so much. You, Renly, *holds her belly* and our future child, I love you from this day until the end of my days" Y/n told her and kisses her and Renly "Let's go to sleep, its a big day tomorrow" Y/n said and Tyene puts the sleeping Renly down to his crib and lay down beside her husband and hugs him tightly.

The next day Y/n woke up and his squire Ted went inside their chambers to help him wore his armor and after he's done, Tyene walks up to him and kissed him "Promise me you'll come back to us, promise me" Tyene begged him "I promise, I'll come back to you" he promised and kissed his wife one last time and he then goes to Renly whose standing at his crib "Papa love's you Renly, now and always" he said then kisses the top of his sons head and left their chambers not before he looked at his family one last time.

He goes to the throne room and saw his father in law and hugged him "Protect my family" he said to Oberyn "I will, I promise" Prince Oberyn promised him and then Ellaria Sand hugged him tightly "Be careful, and come back to us" Ellaria told him "I will mother" he said and she kissed his forehead. Outside the Red Keep he saw Lord Randyll Tarly, and their combined sixty thousand forces "Ready to go Lord Randyll?" He asked the lord "Always your grace" Lord Randyll told him "Lets go save the world then" he said and they started to march up north.

Winterfell