Goodnight

Time skip after school
Y/N's POV

I lay in my silky red velvet sheets on my queen bed thinking of that boy that I met today. Nobody has ever talked to me like he did, and nobody has ever talked to me in general. They all think I'm weak, and that I don't belong with them. And it is true, I don't, but, he makes me want to stay.

Suddenly, the room turns bright red, and the screams of children from the deep depths of hell can be heard screaming my name. I was so horrified by this, that I broke down into tears sobbing on her floor. The floor then opens up, and a pit of fire is revealed. The blood-curdling screams can be heard even louder as the fire roars. I start to sink under my bedroom floor and fall into the fiery pit screaming for my dear life.

Is this really my time to die? I haven't even gotten to know Ge-

"Y/N! Y/N, wake up!" You hear a familiar voice shout.

I sit up on my bed to see Gerard standing over me, and my window wide open.

"Wait how'd you find my address," you questioned Gerard.

"Uhh... I have my ways." Gerard responds, "bad dream?"

"I guess," I say as I dry my tears with my sleeve. "Today really sucked, but you made it so much better."

Gerard pulls me into a hug.
"Look Y/N, I don't think you know how much you're worth. You are truly beautiful, and I can't wait to get to know you more."

Gerard released me from the hug, as I find myself getting drowsy, and fall asleep in his arms.