Stuck to Me

Izuku only noticed his injuries after he woke up. His burning shoulder, aching ribs, and his scuffed elbows and knees. He groaned and sat up in his bed, his forehead hurt. Izuku reached up to rub his burning eyes, and felt something now crusted sticking to his face. He paused. Izuku knew what it was, but that wasn't what he was worried about. The kid scrambled out of bed, ignoring the pain in his torso and grabbed his phone, turning the front camera on.

Izuku furrowed his brows at the sight of the crusted and dried blood that clung to the left side of his face and the brim of his nose. He must have been more injured than he thought, if his protesting body was any indication.

Izuku stood and quietly reached for his door handle, he needed to wash the blood off and cover his injuries before mom sees. That brought Izuku to his next point of panic. Mom had seen him come home last night. But he didn't know how much she had seen, however Izuku knew that his mother was probably be able to tell that something was off. He would need to be careful, mom would be scared if she found out what he had done last night.

In the bathroom, Izuku scrubbed his face roughly, leaving pink marks on his cheek from where the cloth rubbed.

After, he assessed his other injuries. Stood shirtless in-front of the mirror, Izuku grimaced at the bruises on his side, even Kachaan didn't leave this many on him, even on a bad day. He scratched his probably blood-clumped hair, school was going to suck so badly...

***

Izuku toppled over and threw up, god he was seeing a little too much of throw up these days huh? Well, twice, but even twice seemed like a little too much.

The crowd that circled him whispered, some laughs thrown in. Izuku had been walking in the hallway and bumped into someone, it must have upset the student because, they had pushed him over and kicked him in the very, very bruised stomach.

A guy with long fingers that izuku couldn't remember the name of approached him. "Bakugou is so right, you really are weak. I mean," he grinned. "I get that bakugou could knock you down but honestly to think i could do it just as good as him." a couple of his friends laugh. Izuku didnt.

Fingers Guy growled. "Ew." he fanned the air in front of his face. "let's get out of here, i don't want my uniform smelling like... that."

Izuku breathed in and swallowed before cringing at the taste of his own sick in his mouth.

He would just have to make it until the end of the day. As much as he hated this school, he couldn't leave it. He shakily stood up and gathered his things that were scattered around the hall. He needed to leave.