Middle School

We sat together on the bus he talked to his guy friends, and I didn't really mind cause usually I would just stare out the window. Today was different because he was holding my hand the whole time, so I sat facing his friends. I never talked to Gavin's friends because I didn't care but for some reason I do. They were all tall and had serious muscle. The "best friend" is Caleb, then Tyler, and Erik. They are actually cooler than I thought, and honestly best bus ride ever! When we got to school we held hands the whole day when we were close together. I thought he was gonna be uncomfortable but he wasn't and I was glad. He kissed me on the cheek the same way I did a few years back. When he hugged me it was different I felt love not friendly love but connection love. First day everyone was like it's actually happening, who saw this coming oh me I def did. I just laughed cause even I knew it would happen just because we have known each other since three and been best friends since that day. I knew things were changing and I was growing up, and that's insane because no one expects grow up. I hate growing up but I love it too. I love having Gavin by my side even closer than before. I love getting to do things now more than before. middle school blew by fast because I was having fun. I remember at the be gaining of 9th grade Gavin kissed me on the lips I fell into his arms and he held me. In that moment I remember how cute it was when he asked me to be his girl at our rock. You may not think it's cute but I find it very romantic. But now all the sudden it's the end of 9th grade. and it's the summer before high school.