Chris Imagine For Njeko

You waited in line with your friend. You were currently at Digitour, waiting to see the one and only Christian Collins. You were in love with him. Like everything about him made you smile.

You were so excited you just couldn't help it. "He is so cute," you whisper to your friend with a smile. "I know right!" She agreed.

"Next!" You hear the security guard announce. Your smile grows even bigger.

You walk on to the stage slowly, your friend right behind you. Chris turned around and flashed a smile your way.

"H-Hello," you stutter. "Hello there, beautiful," He said. "What's your guys' names?" "Njeko. And this is (Y/F/N)," you explain.

"Hi," Your friend waved shyly. "Beautiful names," he smiled. "Thank you," you and your friend say in unison.

"And we have a gift for you," Your friend told him. "Oh. You guys didn't have to," He said. "Oh, but we did," you giggle.

You went into your bag and got out a small box. You gave it to him. "Wow! Thank you so much! This really means a lot," he said pulling you both into a hug.

"No problem," you both say. "Now. For pictures," Your friend announced.

"Here. I'll put this on snapchat too," He said pulling his phone out as well. You and your friend just smile ever so widely.

"Hey. Sup guys! I'm here with these beautiful girls! They got me a gift! Love them," He spoke to the camera.

Even though he tells all his fans that he loves them, this just felt so special.

You got out your phone and took pictures with him. One of the pictures were you kissing his cheek.

This was one special day for you. Before you guys were about to leave, he stopped you.

"Um, I'm not supposed to do this, but.. Thanks for the gift," he said and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek. You felt sparks.

"And umm here's my phone number," he said, blushing. You stared at the small paper shocked. "Text me sometimes."

With that you and your friend left. That's the story of how you and Christian started dating.

A/N:

Was that short? If so, I'm sorry Njeko. :( I actually have been extremely sick but I don't want to tell you guys about that because it's a long story im getting the imagines done since I'm off for the week due to sickness, but yeah. Anyways hope you like it Njeko! :)

~xCollinerx/Chey <3