Crawford Collins Imagine For Valerie: That Secret Admirer

It was Valentines Day and Of course I had no one.

I was sitting in class, watching time go by. I was slumped in my seat, staring. You want to know who I was staring at?

Crawford Collins.. That popular guy in School, the guy with an amazing smile, the guy with a perfect body, that amaz- WHO AM I KIDDING, THE GUY IS JUST FLAWLESS!

I flinched and looked away. I stared at the whiteboard and that's When the bell rang, thank god!

I grabbed my bag and shoved papers into it. I got up and walked out of the room and straight to my locker.

I put in the combination and opened it. A note slipped out and it fell to the floor. I picked it up and started reading.

It read,"My world goes out of focus when you walk into the room ~Secret Admirer<3"

I have been getting these for a past couple of months now.

I looked around, but no one was around besides people pushing through to get to their lockers.

I grabbed the little note and put it my pocket. I started to walk out of the building and that's when I heard my name being called.

I turned around to see my friend, Chris. "Oh hey, Chris," I say simply. "Hey Val," he said.

Now we both were walking out. "So who's your valentine," He asked. I shrugged, not really knowing.

"Well, actually I have been getting these secret admirer notes," I say.

He smirked and that's when I stopped to look at him,"Do you know who it is?"

He smirked and nodded. "OH MY GOODNESS! WHO," I ask eagerly. He chuckled and said,"Why don't you find out for yourself."

He grabbed out a note and handed it to me. I snatched it out of his hands and started reading it.

"Hey babe,

I know it's Valentine's Day so, I thought it was the best time to tell you who I am, come to the library and you will see ;)

Love,

Ur not so secret Admirer<3"

I looked at him and asked,"Are you kidding?!" He laughed again and said,"Nope, go ahead and see."

I gave him a quick, tight, hug and rushed back inside. I ran to the end of the hall and to the right.

I stopped at the door. I then started to open the door slowly and walk in.

"Hello," I shout. Lights flashed on, making me look up.

"Are you surprised," someone asked, stepping out to revealing himself.

I looked who was standing in front of me, you want to know who?

It was my crush.. Crawford John Daniel Collins..

I dropped everything I had in my hands and ran to him jumping in his arms.

He hugged me tightly and whispered,"I have been in love with you since the first day I laid eyes on you."

I wiped my joyful tears and jumped down from his arms.

I smiled up at him and said,"Back at ya, babe..."

A/N:

Hey guys! This is for Valerie! I hope you like it Valerie!! Thanks for requesting! And thank you guys for reading!

Love YA

~xCollinerx❤️