#4 Collins Brothers: Big Surprise!!

It was my birthday today and we were having this huge party. I didn't feel like going but my parents said it was mandatory..

I sighed. I got up and grabbed the knee length, light pink dress that was hanging in my closet.

I got in the bathroom and and took a really quick shower. Once I was done I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. I plugged in the blow dryer.

"Y/N," my mom shouts. "I'm almost done," I say. I put on my undergarments and put the dress on. I curled the tips of my hair, brushed my teeth, then put deodorant on.

I rushed downstairs and put my black 2 inch heels on.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart," my mom said kissing my forehead. "Thank you, mom," I say and smile giving her a warm hug.

My brother, sister, and father were already at the ball room. My mom just waited for me. We got into the car and drove off..

*25 Minutes Later*

We finally made it. I grabbed my clutch and my mom grabbed her bag.

We walked in and the place was huge!! "Happy birthday, Sweetie," my dad said coming to hug me. "Thanks dad," I say and smile.

My siblings came and hugged my and said,"Happy birthday, Y/N!" "Thanks guys," I say and smile.

It was already 2:40 and everyone started arriving. The place was packed. I found my best friend, Emily and she gave me a tight squeeze. "Happy birthday, girly," she said and smiled.

She had this huge gift, probably the hugest out of all the ones I got.

My sister and brother ran on stage and said,"We have a huge surprise for our little sister! Happy birthday to her, I hope you love your gift! Love you!!"

I smiled brightly up at them and clapped. "Love you too," I shout back, smiling.

I stared up at the stage but nothing, but someone tapped me on the shoulder, making me turn around...

Christian Collins, Crawford Collins, Kirsten Collins, and Karisma Collins was standing above me smiling.

"Holy Frick," I say, shaking. "Happy birthday," they say and smile. "Th-thank you," I stutter, smiling really big.

Emily just sat there, her mouth wide opened too. "Your brother and sister said you were having a birthday and you love us, so we couldn't let a Colliner down," Kirsten explained.

"Well, Chris and I have a song for you," Kirsten continue, smiling. Chris and Kirsten set up some equipment and then they sat at each microphone.

"This song is for Y/N, happy birthday," Chris said and winked at me. I felt butterflies.. "I'm so jealous right now," My best friend whispered to me. "I had no idea they would be here," I whisper.

That's when they started to sing Just The Way You Are, but Bruno Mars. Everyone started to clap.

Once they were done, Kirsten and Chris have me this huge hug.

The DJ came and started playing music. I wasn't much of a dancer so I just sat there giggling while everyone danced and were having a good time.

It turned to a slow song but it looked like no one wanted to dance.. But I was wrong, one person wanted to dance.. With me..

I looked up and smiled wide. Crawford collins held his arm out and asked,"May I have this dance?"

"Why of course you may," I say taking his arm. We walked to the middle of the dance floor and he locked my hands with his and held my waist firmly.

We swung back and forth, side to side. We heard whistles and claps making me blush and look down at our feet. "What's the birthday girl blushing about," Crawf asks lifting up my chin with his index finger.

I giggled and glanced at him as he smiled at down at me. "Get ready for the spin," he tells me, I nod and close my eyes shut.

"1.. 2.. 3," he whispers and twirls me in circles for about 3 times, and grabbed my waist again.

He smiled at me and we started to dance to the music again.

"You go crawf," I heard Kirsten and Kizzy shout, but it looked like Chris was bored. He kept looking up from his phone and had a disappointed face. I shrugged it off making Crawf ask,"You alright, birthday girl?"

I nod and gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded and smiled back at me.

The song finally ended and we started to walk back to our seats.

"Umm, So... Y/N, I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime," Crawf said looking down, scratching the back of his neck.. It looked like he was blushing.. "I'd love to," I say and smile.

"Great," he said. "Tomorrow at 7:00," he asks and nods. "Sounds Great," I say and sat back down smiling.

"Someone's happy," Emily tells me. I looked at her with a big smile and said,"Guess who asked me out!!"

"Who, WHO," she asks eager to know who it is. "Crawford," I smile. "No way," she said shaking my arms. "Yes way," I say and nod smiling.

The ball room door slammed shut making me see who it is. It was Chris.. "Uhh I'll be right back," I say starting to stand up.

I walked out of the ball room and see him leaning back on the wall, he seemed frustrated. "Umm, Chris," I say walking slowly to him.

"Yes," he asks looking at me. "Are you okay," I ask. He shook his head and slid down the wall and buried his face in his hands.

I sat down next to him and asked,"what's wrong?" He looked at me and said,"You like my brother, that's the problem."

I gave him a confused look. "What do you mean," I ask.

"You seem more into Crawford than me.. Y/N, I know I just met you but, I really like you. You are beautiful, you have a great personality, it's just.. I never met someone like that." He explains.

"Chris, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had feelings for me," I say.

"It's fine. Let's just go back," he said standing up. I sighed and started to stand up.

We walked back in and everyone was having a good time. Chris walked back to his seat in silence.

"Emily," I say rushing toward her. "What happened," she asked, turning around from the chocolate fountain, her plate was full of fruit with chocolate drizzled on it.

"Chris likes me too," I say. "He does," she asks choking on the strawberry she just ate. I nod and say,"Who do I pick?!" "Big question is, who do you love more," she asks taking a bite of the pineapple.

"I have no idea," I say. She just shrugged because her mouth was full. "These are really good though," she said and walked back to the table.

I sighed. "I have no idea who to pick," I whisper to myself and follow her.

A/N:

Hey guys! Happy Halloween I'll be updating a Halloween imagine also. Hopefully I'll finish it.

Anyways I was also thinking I should make this into like chapters. Should I? I think I should, but comment just in case, I post it you guys like it.

If you are going trick or treating, be safe my love! And if you already went trick or treating, I'm glad you made it back safe and you had fun! Love you❤️💗💖

~xCollinerx