Christian Collins imagine for Tuli

It was late at night, and I was waiting for my boyfriend Chris to come home.

He was coming back from being on tour so I wanted to celebrate. So I decided to make him a candle light dinner.

My hair was fixed, I was wearing this beautiful dress.

The sad part is, He didn't even show up, I was getting tired of this! Me waiting on him every night, thinking he would come home.

He was always away, and I hated how I was always by myself. I supported him 100% it's just I miss him so much!

I blew out the candle and started to clean up. I put the dishes in the sink and walked upstairs.

As I went to my closet, my luggage was there.. I had a choice.. I grabbed the luggage and started to pack. Tears dropped onto my clothes.

I took off my necklace that he gave me on our 2 year anniversary and put it on the lamp stand.

As I was continuing to pack, I heard the front door open and slam shut. He's here..

I heard footsteps walking up the stairs and him opening the bedroom door.

I didn't even greet him, as I continued to pack he came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm home," he whispered, his head on my shoulder. I zipped closed the luggage and slipped out of grip.

"Baby, what's wrong," he asked. "I'm leaving," I blurted out.

"Wait why," he asked, following me. I stopped and turned to him. "Chris, you are never home, I don't see you, and I don't even know who you are! ITS JUST OVER," I shout, as tears are falling.

I grabbed my luggage and walked to the door, grabbing the handle. But he stopped me. He pushed the door closed with his hand over my shoulder.

I turned around and said,"Chris, I'm tired of this! I want to end it." "Tuli, listen to me! I'm sorry, I haven't been around as much. But please don't leave me," he begged.

"Chris, I can't take this anymore. I'm always home alone by myself! And and, I don't know anymore," I stuttered and cried into my hands.

"I know, I know, Babe. Just please give me a second chance," he said lifting up my chin, making me look him in the eyes.

I nodded and hugged him tightly, now crying lightly. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

He looked down at me and said,"You're missing something." He walked over to the lamp stand and grabbed the necklace.

He put it around my neck, and said,"I love you, Tuli."

"I love you too, Chris."

A/N:

Hey Guys, this imagine is for Tuli. I actually like this one. I kinda cried xD. Anyways thank you for reading, Loves.

Love Ya💖

~xCollinerx/CN❤️