#20 You Guys Read Smuts

Crawford:

You and Crawford decided to go on younow. "Guys, tweet me what you want us to do with the hashtag of our ship name," Crawford said, holding his phone up. You both started checking the hashtag. "Most people are saying to read imagines," You said and turned to him. Next thing you know, comments were blowing mostly saying,'You don't know what's coming your way' or 'Be petrified' and even 'Don't do it. You'll be scarred for life.'

"Should we do it," you asked your boyfriend. "Let's give it a shot. I'm pretty sure we can handle it," he told you. "They said to download the app Wattpad. So that's what I'm doing," you said aloud.

Once it was completely downloaded, you went to the search. You typed in 'Crawford Collins' and hundreds of books came popping up. You decided to open one which was an imagines book.

"Do you want to read first?" Crawford asked. You swiped your screen, glancing at words. "Guys, I don't know if I should read this. This is pretty dirty," You giggled. Crawford glanced at your phone and saw one word. "Are you sure you want us to read this," Crawford asked.

People started commenting again. Some said 'yes' and others said 'don't do it!'. Crawford decided to read first. He read aloud, "'Crawford moved his hand up my thigh, moving up under my dress.. His hand played with my now soaked underwear and his hand slipped inside-' so basically they're 'bout to fuck," Crawford nodded and scratched the back of his neck. "Y/N, we should burn your phone now," Crawford laughed. "Please do," you nodded. People started commenting,'We warned you.'

"Let's not read anymore," you said and turned your phone off. "Ever," He said.

Christian:

You and Christian were making a YouTube video. You guys decided to read Collins imagines. Christian scrolled through the app called Wattpad since it was recommended by his fans. He searched up his name and his eyes grew wide. "You guys are pretty um imaginative," he said and bit his lip. You sat closer to him and looked at what he's reading. "Yall are weird," You said.

"Okay, so Y/N, you should go first," he said passing you the phone. "Uh, no thanks," you said and shook your head. "I don't want to do it," he said and shook his head. "Fine," you said and took his phone. "'Christian moved my hair out of the way to get a better view of my reactions. He slammed into me-' Woah. Wait, it doesn't say he used a condom," you said flipping pages back, couldn't find a part where he had put on a condom. "I'm supposing he just went for it," you said and laughed. "Damn Chris, guessing you want kids bad," you said turning to him. "With you though, baby," he smirked, bringing you closer and kissing your temple.

"The camera is still rolling," you said and smiled. "Well let's just turn that off and we'll finish it later," he said getting up to turn off the camera. Let's just say he got what he wanted.

A/N:

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating. I also noticed that you guys like Christian more than Crawford so I have a Christian imagine that might come up, I haven't finished it yet, so. Okay anyways I have a question, if I started doing Chandler Riggs/Carl Grimes imagines would anyone read it? I mean I like Chandler tbh. Anybody else? Probably not, but yeah. Thanks guys, love ya <3

-Cheyenne N//xCollinerx