Crawford Imagine for Taylor

You sat on this bar stool at Starbucks, waiting for Crawford to come in. He told you to meet him there because he had something important to tell you.

You tap your mug, anxious to know what he was going to tell you. "Taylor," you hear someone call. You turn around, expecting to see Crawford, but to your surprise it was Aaron.

"Oh hey Aaron," you greet. "What are you doing here," he asked, sitting next to you. "I'm waiting for Crawford," you tell him. "He told me its important."

"That's bad," He said and leaned on the counter. "What do you mean," you asked, confused. "Taylor, when a guy says it's important, it probably means he's going to break up with you," He explained.

"Yeah right," You said and rolled your eyes. "Taylor, I'm serious!" He told you. "He wouldn't break up with me," you said and shook your head. "Alright," He shrugged.

The bells over the door rang, indicating that another customer has come in. You both turn and see Crawford with a sad expression. "Good luck," Aafon said and sat at a booth so you both can have alone time.

"Hey Love," he said and kissed your cheek. "Hey," You smile and then press your lips into a thin line.

"The reason I brought you here was because It was important," he said and sat on the bar stool next to you.

"Okay, my dad found this job in New York," He said. You nod. "And here's the bad news.. We have to move." Your heart stopped. "Move? Far away?" You asked. He nodded.

"I'm sorry," he said and wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug, but you didn't hug back.

A tear slipped down your cheek. You were going to miss him too much.

"I have to go," he whispered. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," you whisper and press your lips to his one last time.

He waved at you with a small smile and walked out the door.

You started to sob, everyone looking at you. You felt arms around your waist, comforting you.

Of course it was Aaron. "Taylor, it's gonna be okay," he said. "It's not," you shook your head. "Love, don't worry. I'm here for you," he said. You cry into his chest. "He left me."

A/N:

Here's another imagine! Taylor, I'm sorry it didn't go as planned. I used Aaron because I assumed you like him because of your user. If you don't like it, I could redo it. Hope you enjoy it, Taylor :)

~xCollinerx/Chey