Double Take

Anastasia Steele
We finally pull into the garage of our home in Seattle. It was nice driving my VW bus that I had painted by a good friend of mine. It has beautiful scenery all over it. We attracted a lot of attention.
Annabelle Steele
We go and take our suitcases up to our rooms. We go and see about plugging in the all the kitchen necessities. The water is on and it turns hot easily. The fridge needs filled, so do the cupboards and pantry. The broom closet is empty. So we have a huge trip to a place that hopefully sells everything we need in one place.
Anastasia
We lock up and drive back to where we saw some stores in the area. We get out and head inside and grab a cart each. I head to the cleaning supplies. I am getting detergent, dryer sheets, trash bags, mops, brooms, dust pans  everything I can think of.
Annabelle
I am filling up the cart with canned foods, fresh vegetables, meats, fresh fruits , breads, lunch meats, cheeses, suddenly I. bump into a cart and a big guy tells me to back away from the lady and her cart, I apologize and the guy asks me to leave the aisle and I grab the thing I was reaching for and head to another aisle. I continue shopping for what we will need.
Anastasia
I finally think I have enough and go to find Annabelle. I turn down an aisle and accidentally bump into a lady, a huge guy takes me down to the floor saying he told  me once to stay away from her and why didn't I listen?
Annabelle
Let my sister up now you big bully. I will call the cops on you if you don't.
Smith
You are identical twins, I thought she was you and was a threat. I apologize, but you need to watch where you are going. I am this lady's bodyguard and there are threats against her.
Anastasia
Well I apologize for bumping into her, but we aren't a threat to her, we have no idea who you people are and don't wish to if you are in danger. Let's go Annabelle and get the groceries picked up.
We buy our things and put them in the VW. We stop by a nice SUV to pick up the pizza and soda.
Annabelle
I run inside and grab a two liter and a ready to go pizza from the warmer and drop a twenty and tell them to keep the change. I head out to the  and see the lady and the guy is taking photos of the van and me as I tell Anastasia to drive home and get away from these two now. He got our plates and our pictures.
Anastasia
We are driving back home and a car is behind us driving very closely to us. Suddenly we are boxed in and forced to move to the should of the road. The passenger told me to stop the van.
Smith
I have the guys pull them out, cuff them and search their van and check for weapons on them.
Anastasia
You are violating our rights, you don't have the right to this. You are detaining us illegally detained and you searched us you risked our lives by blocking us and forcing us onto the shoulder of the road. Are you cops? I am an attorney and Zi will be filing charges and suing you, all of you including the woman in the car.
Policeman Davis
I get a call and see an unbelievable scene. Smith has jumped the gun again and has cuffs on two young women. The van wasn't following them, it was in front of them and it was obvious they were blocked and forced onto the shoulder of the road. Get these cuffs off them and apologize to them and hope they don't charge all of you and sue you. I want all of your names now. I have to write an incident report up in this situation. Mrs Grey you need to tell your husband about this incident.
Smith
They were in two places we were at before driving on this road. I have never seen them or the van before now. I felt they were a real threat.
Davis
The only threat I see at the moment is you and these six security men. They look all of five feet two inches tall and possibly 90 pounds if that. And they are a threat? Ladies here is my card and I know all these men. Mr Grey will be talking to them about this. I will give you all their names.
Anastasia
I want them now and who their boss is and the numbers we can call. I will sue them and file charges within the next week. I give the cop my card and it has my email on it. My wrists and Annabelle's are bleeding. I ask if the cop has bandages and he gets something and wraps our wrist. He tells the guys to move so we can leave.
Annabelle
Anastasia and I put our things back in our purses and the glove compartment. We are exhausted and finally make it home. We both get an email from the cop. I handed him my card as well. We get in the garage and lock it up gate and everything. We take the pizza and soda inside and carried everything in and put the groceries away.
Anastasia
We start cleaning everything starting from the top floor to the main floor everything is scrubbed and mopped swept and dusted and unpacked and hung. We check the appliances in the kitchen to assure they are fully working . The kitchen and laundry room needed a vigorous cleaning and mopping.
Smith
I can't believe the one girl is an attorney, she doesn't look old enough to attend college yet pass the bar.
Davis
You are going to have to learn the difference between a real threat and a perceived threat.