Introduction.

More than a mission (MinYul).

This is my first story here so I hope you understand some mistakes in reading and some writing mistakes as English is not my native language.I'll start with a brief introduction to the characters and the story.

Our protagonists are Kim Minju and Jo Yuri.

The story will follow the lives of two rival agents determined to fulfill their missions and what each one of them might take.

Kim Minju is a girl who lives two lives, one as a docile and friendly college student and the other as a cold spy capable of anything to complete a mission.

Jo Yuri is a kind and shy girl who loves being with her friends (co-workers) and her boyfriend, Yuri works as a secret agent for an organization rival Minju's but unlike her rival Yuri is more concerned with the life of other people either enemy or ally.

I won't introduce all the characters here, but for starters we have the following:

Minju Circle:Yujin: Minju's closest friend and probably the person Minju trusts the most at work.

Sakura: Leader and Chief of Minju's team.

Yena: Just like Minju is an extremely efficient agent, but she ends up acting of her own free will many times which ends up being a problem in some missions.

Yuri's Circle:

Nako: Within the team, she is probably the person Yuri has the most affection due to the fact that they were friends before they worked together, the two are like sisters who always help each other.

Eunbi: Just like Sakura is the leader and boss only in this case of Yuri's team.

Chaewon: The agent who helped Yuri join the team, there were rumors that she liked Yuri more than a good friend, but the reality is that she's already had a few closer moments with Minju.

So far I will introduce these characters to make the first chapter easier to understand, the rest will be introduced throughout the story. Enjoy and leave your feedback throughout the reading and if you find the plot a little weak, feel free to leave your opinion.