Life is hard sometimes.

Things were calm in the last days, but something seemed to be bothering Yuri, in the last week there was always a dark car parked in front of her building, but at first she thought it was a new neighbor, but when he parked, nobody left. Yuri thought that at any moment whoever was in that car could act against her so she was prepared in case someone broke into her house during the night.

...

Yuri heard the door open and hid in her wardrobe. Two men enter and go into the bedroom to find Yuri, they quickly dart into the bed that appears to have someone lying down.

"Go check to see if she's dead." - Said the taller man to the other.

The man went to the bed, but when he touched the covers to see the body took a shock so strong that it left him paralyzed while the other was scared seeing her partner fall to the floor. Yuri wasted no time and shot the frightened one in the arm. Yuri comes out of the wardrobe and removes the weapons from the two men.

"Bitch!" - Exclaimed the man who was shot.

"Who are you? Who do they work for?" – Yuri asked.

"Do you think we'll say?" - Said the man.

"I don't like killing people, but you wouldn't do it differently if you were in my shoes." – Yuri said taking her pistol.

Yuri kills the two men without thinking too much about it and picks up the phone of one of them who has a message.

We're going to Kim Minju, you guys finish Jo Yuri!

Yuri takes her car keys and goes to Minju's house where she sees the location on the killers' cell phone.

...

Once there, she sees the door open and hears two shots that make her run to see what was happening to Minju. Yuri enters and is knocked down by a woman who was ready to shoot her.

"Yuri? What are you doing here?" – Asks the Woman.

"You almost shot me, idiot." – Yuri said realizing that the woman was Minju.

Minju helps Yuri up.

"I thought you were one of those guys, I'm glad I didn't shoot." – Minju said.

"Apparently coming here was useless, you did well with these guys." – Yuri said.

"Were you worried about me even knowing I've done bad things?" – asked Minju.

"Of course not." – Yuri said.

"I'm going back to my apartment and I have to get rid of two bodies." – Yuri said.

"Were you attacked too?" – asked Minju.

"Yes." – Yuri said.

"Wait. I know two people who can handle it in moments." – Minju said.

"Who would they be?" – Yuri asked.

"They are called Chayeon and Sakura. Their service is impeccable." – Minju said while she called her friends.

"This team of yours has a lot of people." – Yuri said.

"Hello! Chaeyeon are you available for a "Cleaning" service?" – Minju said on the phone.After waiting for a while, a van arrived with about six people.

"Hello." - Chaeyeon said.

"Hey guys. This one is my future girlfriend, Jo Yuri." – Minju said.

"I can't believe you've finally found someone who can handle you. Nice to meet you Yuri." – Chaeyeon said.