Just one shot.

One year ago...

On a rainy night on the city's docks, a mission was taking place that would greatly define the city's fate politically speaking due to the files that were involved that would incriminate the candidate for mayor who was in the lead. The mission of Eunbi and her team was to retrieve these files and deliver in the hands of the police so that justice could be done.

Everyone ready for tonight? asked Eunbi via cell phone. All confirmed and went to the docks. Yuri and Nako came forward in a simple car and in sequence Eunbi and Chaewon come to the local.

Eunbi:

The mission is simple, break the security system of the blue container that is inside warehouse 24.

Yuri:

Are we going in standard formation my beautiful boss?

Eunbi:

Yuri is not the time for this, but answering your question yes.

Chaewon:

I go ahead and Nako comes after.

Nako:

I'm ready whenever you want, miss.

Chaewon:

Let's go then.

Eunbi:

Good luck and care girls. Yuri you will climb the stairs outside the warehouse and cover the others with the sniper.

Yuri:

Needless to say.

Yuri gets out of the van and Eunbi stays to communicate and warn of any unforeseen events that arise.

(Communication via radio/cellular will be written between [ ]).

Eunbi:

[Girls are you listening ?]

Yuri, Nako and Chaewon:

[Yes]

Chaewon:

[It seems to me all calm here near the container.]

Nako:

[Entry without movement as well.]

Yuri:

[Theres a girl in a tight outfit in my sight. (Chaewon)]
Eunbi:

[I'll start to think you like women with those jokes Yuri]

Yuri:

[Its only a joke and no, I don't like women.]

Chaewon:

[Thats a shame.]

Nako:

[Enough chatting you two, I heard some strange noise.]

All are aware of the movements that happen around, but it is difficult to define what is due to the rain that only intensified as the night progressed. While Nako is watching the entrance, Yuri is watching Chaewon enter the blue container.

Chaewon:

[Inside there is a briefcase with a kind of electronic lock, I think I can open it with the equipment, it will take ten minutes to open.]