A broken heart is irrational.

Minju was at home playing on her cell phone to distract herself, she suddenly had the idea to look up Chaewon's number on her phone to maybe try a rapprochement, but she thought her number would probably be blocked yet and gave up on entering in touch. Later that night Minju decides to get ready to go out and ends up going to a party on the other side of town...

Meanwhile, in the building where the Yuri's apartment was located, the situation was extremely awkward. When Chaewon arrived he came face to face with John harassing Eunbi and that was not leaving her mind, so she decides to ask Eunbi what was going on there, whispering of course.

Chaewon:

What was that asshole doing to you there?

Eunbi:

It is not obvious? He wanted to grab me by force, luckily you arrived and I didn't have to hit him.

Chaewon:

Damn it! Yuri looks so happy that I don't want to have to screw this up by telling her who he is, but I can't let her spend the night with a guy like that.

Eunbi:

I want to talk with her too but this morning was already so exhausting.

Chaewon:

Wait, I'll talk to this idiot as soon as I get a chance. 

Chaewon waited until John went to any other room in the apartment to press him and luckily the moment didn't take long to come as he went to get a drink in the other room.

Chaewon:

What do you think you were doing asshole?

John:
Sorry, sorry! It was just an impulse alright? It was nothing, so don't tell Yuri anything.

Chaewon:

We've all been friends for a long time and we wouldn't let something like that go by.

John:

So it looks like you've already decided what to do.

Chaewon:

Yeah, I just came to see your stupid face one last time and tell you to stay the hell away from Yuri.

John:

So it's like I thought, you like Yuri more than a friend.

Chaewon:

Shut up you bastard!

Chaewon ends up talking louder than she should and everyone listens.

Yuri arrives in the room.

Yuri:

Why are you with these faces? Are fighting?

John:

That's not it my love, it's just that your friend can't see you happy and wants to spoil it all.

Eunbi:

Hey! That's not true, you screwed up when you decided you should harass me.

Yuri:

John what is this story?

Chaewon:

It's true Yul, when I arrived he was about to grab Eunbi.

Nako was arriving and heard the commotion outside the apartment, she went in immediately to see what was going on.

Nako: